Author Topic: Sophia MaudPassmore born 1905 and Lea Mude Passmore born 1910 Camborne  (Read 14241 times)

Offline nancy01

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Sophia MaudPassmore born 1905 and Lea Mude Passmore born 1910 Camborne
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday 10 January 18 18:59 GMT (UK) »
Hello Maryanne,  I am just wondering, why are you interested in finding information about Sophia MaudPassmore and her children in particular Leanita Goninon. I am very much wanted to connect with you on this topic, Nancy

Offline nancy01

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Thursday 11 January 18 15:58 GMT (UK) »
Hi everyone. I know Leantia Goninon very well since I lived with her in British Columbi, Canada.  She adopted my husband in 1971 when she was in her early sixties and therefore, she was my mother in law. Her aunt Lillie and uncle william died in Ontario in the sixties. Why are you looking for her? Sophie may not be her mother according to my archived information. Her mother died in Michigan while she was pregnant with her third child. Also Leanita's brother Per died at age 21 from pneumonia. If you need more information or pictures. I would like to assist. Leanita died in 1992 in Vancouver BC. Canada. She was well known poet. Leanita was born in cromwall, England according to her Aunt Lillie. But there is a hidden information that I cannot indulge with it at this time according to her will.

Offline keyboard86

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Thursday 11 January 18 16:41 GMT (UK) »
Hi nancy01, the new GRO Index suggests the 1910 birth for a Leanita Goninon in Redruth had mmn Trezise
Keyboard86
Pelly/Pelley/Kingsbury/Challis/Nalder/Rochester/Raydenbow

UK Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline nancy01

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Thursday 11 January 18 16:56 GMT (UK) »
Leanita Goninon was born on 28 of December 1909 in Redruth Illogam. I would like to know the reason for anyone on this chat is looking for her or her family. Is someone is writing a book about the family? Or is this research related to a family member wants to know more about her life

Offline keyboard86

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Thursday 11 January 18 17:00 GMT (UK) »
Leanita Goninon was born on 28 of December 1909 in Redruth Illogam

Which suggests that as so close to the New Year she was registered March qtr 1910.
Keyboard86

Offline nancy01

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Thursday 11 January 18 17:13 GMT (UK) »
I would like to know the reason for anyone on this chat is looking for her or her family. Is someone writing a book about the family? Or is this research related to a family member wants to know more about her life

Offline maryanne

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Thursday 11 January 18 17:17 GMT (UK) »
Hi everyone. I know Leantia Goninon very well since I lived with her in British Columbi, Canada.  She adopted my husband in 1971 when she was in her early sixties and therefore, she was my mother in law. Her aunt Lillie and uncle william died in Ontario in the sixties. Why are you looking for her? Sophie may not be her mother according to my archived information. Her mother died in Michigan while she was pregnant with her third child. Also Leanita's brother Per died at age 21 from pneumonia. If you need more information or pictures. I would like to assist. Leanita died in 1992 in Vancouver BC. Canada. She was well known poet. Leanita was born in cromwall, England according to her Aunt Lillie. But there is a hidden information that I cannot indulge with it at this time according to her will.
I haven't looked at this family since 2016 and I don't remember anything about Leanita Goninon,
My interest are the Passmore's and Beckerleg's. Beckerleg being my line.

Offline keyboard86

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Thursday 11 January 18 17:19 GMT (UK) »
 :) Hi to my knowledge no one is looking for Leanita Goninon, it was just an option of a birth for Lea Maud Passmore that we were trying to locate for maryanne?
Keyboard86

Offline maryanne

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Thursday 11 January 18 17:21 GMT (UK) »
:) Hi to my knowledge no one is looking for Leanita Goninon, it was just an option of a birth for Lea Maud Passmore that we were trying to locate for maryanne?
Keyboard86
This is what confused me.