Author Topic: Albert E MORGAN?  (Read 894 times)

Offline Happygoluck

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Albert E MORGAN?
« on: Wednesday 27 April 16 19:17 BST (UK) »
Lilian May Yates, born 1903 in Exeter and mother of 3 children born between 1926 and 1932.

I can't seem to find anything about her husband, Albert E Morgan.. Could anyone help me at all?

Thanks in advance.

Offline dowdstree

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Mary Malcolm - 1860 to 1945 - My Great Granny
    • View Profile
Re: Albert E MORGAN?
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 27 April 16 19:42 BST (UK) »
Could this be the Albert E. Morgan you are looking for? with his parents and sibling

1911 English Census  -  Albert Edward Morgan    born Plymouth around 1904
                                   George Morgan              born Plymouth around 1876  (Father)
                                   Edith Alice Morgan         born Plymouth around 1880   (Mother)
                                   George Henry Morgan    born Plymouth around 1901
                                   Eveline Edith Morgan     born Plymouth around 1905
                                   Lilian Mabel Morgan       born Plymouth around 1906

This Albert Henry Morgan was in the Royal Navy from 1923 to 1928. 

Hope this helps.

Dorrie   

Small, County Antrim & Dundee
Dickson, County Down & Dundee
Madden, County Westmeath
Patrick, Fife
Easson, Fife
Leslie, Fife
Paterson, Fife

Offline lizdb

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 27 April 16 19:45 BST (UK) »
Lilian May Yates, born 1903 in Exeter and mother of Jeanette, Raymond, and Rosslyn.

I can't seem to find anything about her husband, Albert E Morgan.. Could anyone help me at all?

I am sure there are lots of Albert E Morgans around, so we need to know more about him in order to follow the right one.

Who does he name as his father on his marriage cert to Lillian? How old was he at marriage, if age is given, what was his occupation, and that of his father? Who were the witnesses?
Edmonds/Edmunds - mainly Sussex
DeBoo - London
Green - Suffolk
Parker - Sussex
Kemp - Essex
Farrington - Essex
Boniface - West Sussex

census information is Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Online rosie17

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 28 April 16 04:28 BST (UK) »
The marriage certificate would be the best thing for younger as Lizdb said so you can see what information is on it regarding his age ...is this the marriage in 1926 in Exeter ? Death for Lillian in 1970 Exeter
Rosie

Offline Happygoluck

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Friday 13 May 16 20:21 BST (UK) »
The marriage certificate would be the best thing for younger as Lizdb said so you can see what information is on it regarding his age ...is this the marriage in 1926 in Exeter ? Death for Lillian in 1970 Exeter
Rosie

Thanks everyone. I've been doing some intensive searching for details about Albert, I've just ordered a marriage certificate today. I'll keep you all updated