Author Topic: Looking for info Charles Bell and Sarah Mahoods family, Belfast and Banbridge .  (Read 2031 times)

Offline kingskerswell

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Stewart, Irwin, Morrison, Haslett, Murrell - Dungiven area Co. Londonderry
Browne, Barrett -Co.Armagh
Neil, Smyth _Co. Antrim

Offline Rayjamgor

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for info Charles Bell and Sarah Mahoods family, Belfast and Banbridge .
« Reply #10 on: Friday 29 April 16 13:08 BST (UK) »
Thanks very much for the work you done , have shown the wife and her mother has confirmed she used to go to house in Beersbrigde Road. Her mother and 2 brothers grew up in Gilnahirk .  With the links you gave for Belfast Council site I have found another brother Thomas Henry Bell who passed in 1991 in Cherryvalley , age and name and vicinity match , thanks again guys :-)
Gordon, Taylor , Little, Clark, McInnes/McGinnes ,Roch,Roche, Millar/Miller, Welsh,Walsh, Stewart, Kennedy, McDonald, Brown, McLachlan , Orr, McMillan, McDonagh, Middleton, Robertson, Livingstone, Duff, Hunter, McClean, Campbell, Brown ,Cummings ,Roy, Wade ,Smith , Kelly,Kennedy,McDonald.

Offline Rayjamgor

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for info Charles Bell and Sarah Mahoods family, Belfast and Banbridge .
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 07 January 20 17:01 GMT (UK) »
I have came back to this post as theres a possibility the Sarah Jane Mahood 1905 i stated could be the wrong one.There is only 2 in the 1911census
 Sarah Jane Mahoods marriage cert 31/12/1931,,says she lived at 193 Canmore Street, Belfast, no age just Full. Father James, woodturner, witnesses  sister Annie and James Gray, married 27/08/1939 193 Canmore St Belfast also.
 Sarah Janes death cert in 1940 says she was 35 which led me to believe she was born in 1905 and matched Sarah Jane in Banbridge in 1911 census. The other Sarah Jane was born in 1901 in Argyle St, close to Canmore St her father also James Mahood and mother Annie Wilson.
 Sarahs sister Annies age matches the age in the 1911 census for The Belfast Mahoods and not the Banbridge Mahoods. Could they have got the age at death wrong? I believed it was the Banbridge but a cousin believes its the Belfast family. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers Raymie
Gordon, Taylor , Little, Clark, McInnes/McGinnes ,Roch,Roche, Millar/Miller, Welsh,Walsh, Stewart, Kennedy, McDonald, Brown, McLachlan , Orr, McMillan, McDonagh, Middleton, Robertson, Livingstone, Duff, Hunter, McClean, Campbell, Brown ,Cummings ,Roy, Wade ,Smith , Kelly,Kennedy,McDonald.