Author Topic: Please help restore photo of Borserio family from Valtellina, Italy  (Read 2094 times)

Offline hoobaloo

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Please help restore photo of Borserio family from Valtellina, Italy
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 11 May 16 16:14 BST (UK) »
A try from me, regards, John.

Offline iforani

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Please help restore photo of Borserio family from Valtellina, Italy
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 12 May 16 13:40 BST (UK) »
Thank you! A lovely surprise to return home today to find even more great restore work done on this photo. Firstly thank you to everyone for fixing the tears at the side of the photo; I don't think that I even mentioned that before. Steve, this is a lovely restore and you have brought light into the photo as well as more detail/depth to everything. For some reason the top of the restored photo seems out of focus but this may have something to do with the lack of connectivity at my end at the moment? Trishanne, as ever, lovely restores, thank you. You have brought light and shade into the photo especially to the face of Maria, just lovely thanks! John, this is a beautiful job. You have enhanced the detail of the photo, the detail of the shoes and the clothes and brought them to life. I don't know how you have managed to do this! Thank you. These are all different and all valued. The alterations to the background are also uniquely different. I value your work and commitment to help others by restoring these photos, much appreciated.   :) :)
McKay (Kildare, Ireland), Aldred (Manchester), Smith, Cooper (Kent), Howlett, Bodill, Atkins (Northamptonshire), Smart (UK, Africa), Brown, Bryant, Dixon, Walton