Author Topic: dennis murray & mary ann croker  (Read 2432 times)

Offline josey

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: dennis murray & mary ann croker
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 27 August 16 16:37 BST (UK) »
Hi Michelle & welcome to rootschat  :).

Doesn't look like yarrum has been back since May which is a shame when other members have taken the trouble to try to find out information. We do appreciate a 'thank you' !! When you & yarrum have made 3 posts [2 more each] you can exchange personal messages - pm - via the text icon under their avatar. As far as I know only the moderator can contact him/her otherwise.

Josey
Seeking: RC baptism Philip Murray Feb ish 1814 ? nr Chatham Kent.
IRE: Kik DRAY[EA], PURCELL, WHITE: Mea LYNCH: Tip MURRAY, SHEEDY: Wem ALLEN, ENGLISHBY; Dub PENROSE: Lim DUNN[E], FRAWLEY, WILLIAMS.
87th Regiment RIF: MURRAY
ENG; Marylebone HAYTER, TROU[W]SDALE, WILLIAMS,DUNEVAN Con HAMPTON, TREMELLING Wry CLEGG, HOLLAND, HORSEFIELD Coventry McGINTY
CAN; Halifax & Pictou: HOLLAND, WHITE, WILLIAMSON

Offline Chelliebarber

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 27 August 16 17:03 BST (UK) »
Thanks for the info  :) it's a shame the person who originally posted hasn't replied to all the other posts. I hope he/she sees my reply I am really curious now as to why . . .  It has triggered me to look into my family history some more.  :)

Offline yarrum

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 04 September 16 01:23 BST (UK) »
Hi,
Sorry for not replying sooner to this post, but I am not too familiar with this site, and only saw the latest post today. Many thanks for all the replies which were very useful with my research with this family.
Chelliebarber, SORRY AGAIN, , I did receive your message on Ancestry , and yes I would be delighted with any information you can give on the family tree.
Thanks again for all your help.
regards .
Tracy,tracey, Croker, Green, Shanahan, Deburca.

Offline josey

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Sunday 04 September 16 16:38 BST (UK) »
If you go to your profile yarrum, then 'modify profile' you'll find an option is 'email notifications' where you can choose to receive a notification when a post is made on a thread you have started or contributed to. That way you can keep a tab on any posts.

Hope you get some useful info from chelliebarber.

Josey
Seeking: RC baptism Philip Murray Feb ish 1814 ? nr Chatham Kent.
IRE: Kik DRAY[EA], PURCELL, WHITE: Mea LYNCH: Tip MURRAY, SHEEDY: Wem ALLEN, ENGLISHBY; Dub PENROSE: Lim DUNN[E], FRAWLEY, WILLIAMS.
87th Regiment RIF: MURRAY
ENG; Marylebone HAYTER, TROU[W]SDALE, WILLIAMS,DUNEVAN Con HAMPTON, TREMELLING Wry CLEGG, HOLLAND, HORSEFIELD Coventry McGINTY
CAN; Halifax & Pictou: HOLLAND, WHITE, WILLIAMSON

Offline yarrum

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Sunday 04 September 16 18:13 BST (UK) »
Hi Josey,
Thanks for your advice. Yes I will do as you suggested that way I am sure to keep up to date with posts.
Cheers,
Yarrum. :D

Offline yarrum

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Friday 30 June 17 15:56 BST (UK) »
Hello again,
I am still working on the Murray/Croker family tree. Unfortunately I have not had time lately to do a lot of research.
I have a tree on ancestry, maybe you could take a look at it and if their are any details you think you may have I would be delighted to hear from you.
regards,
Jane Tracy.