Author Topic: Langford family of Edmonton who emigrated from Tryddyn, Flintshire  (Read 6774 times)

Offline Bon R

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Langford family of Edmonton who emigrated from Tryddyn, Flintshire
« Reply #54 on: Sunday 03 June 18 07:17 BST (UK) »
The Langfirds you are mentioning here are my family... John Owen and Lila were my grandparents, Victor was my first cousin, etc.  My mom (John Owens daughter) has been writing a history of our family.  So interesting to come across this site!

Offline amberly

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: Sunday 03 June 18 12:30 BST (UK) »
Hi Bon R,
Are you in Canada or Wales?       I love it when someone else is able to use the info in a long chat like this, so glad it was of interest to you.      Did your Mum [I see you call her MOM so you must be in Canada!] have all this info or was it of use to her too?    Is it asking too much for you to forward me the history your Mom has written please??    I'd love to read it.  If you give me your home email address I'll send you the history I compiled on the whole family if you & your Mom are interested.
It was good to hear from you.
Amberly.
Roberts,Guilsfield area, Mont.    Beattie, Welshpool, Mont         Newill, Welshpool & Shrops.      Gwyther, London.                    Cureton, Shrops & London.       Whitfield, Shrops.                        Dickin, Shrops & Mont.               Barker, London.

Offline polarbear

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: Sunday 03 June 18 18:02 BST (UK) »
Bon R needs to make 3 posts in order to use the private message (PM) system in order to exhchange personal details like email addresses. Just to say "Hi" would do it. Please don't put such details on the open public forum to protect your privacy.

Regards
PB
We search for information but it is up to the thread owner to verify that it is correct.

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline Bon R

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: Sunday 03 June 18 18:04 BST (UK) »
Hello Amberly
Yes, we now live in Vancouver, but are originally from the Edmonton area.  I would love to see the history that you have compiled but not sure how to send you my email privately....or do I just post it on here? Thank you for your response.
Kind regards,
Bonnie

Offline Bon R

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: Sunday 03 June 18 18:05 BST (UK) »
Thank you for letting me know how to access the private messaging, Polarbear.  This is now my third post, so we'll see how it works  Bonnie

Offline polarbear

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: Sunday 03 June 18 18:09 BST (UK) »
Great! It's always best to keep  things like email addys away from the public eye. Let us know if you have any problems sending your PM.

PB

We search for information but it is up to the thread owner to verify that it is correct.

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline Bon R

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: Sunday 03 June 18 19:47 BST (UK) »
Hello Amberly,

I've sent you a PM with my email address.... first time doing this, so not positive that it made it to you.  If not, please let me know and I'll get it sorted and try again.

Kind regards,
Bon R

Offline amberly

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: Sunday 03 June 18 20:28 BST (UK) »
Yes, I've got it & am in the process of sending the Langford tree to you.    Amberly
Roberts,Guilsfield area, Mont.    Beattie, Welshpool, Mont         Newill, Welshpool & Shrops.      Gwyther, London.                    Cureton, Shrops & London.       Whitfield, Shrops.                        Dickin, Shrops & Mont.               Barker, London.