Author Topic: Jane Joynt daughter of Dudley Joynt  (Read 3619 times)

Online heywood

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Jane Joynt daughter of Dudley Joynt
« Reply #18 on: Sunday 05 June 16 09:41 BST (UK) »
Hi dinkey,

If Maggsie sends you that information, please could you post it on here to help others.

Thanks
Heywood
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline dinkey

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 05 June 16 09:54 BST (UK) »
unfortunately, the docs. are not in a format I can post on here. However. They are baptisms, marriage and burials for some Henry and Jane Joynt's in County Mayo and they are on rootsireland website, if that helps.
TRAVIS/ROCHDALE-OLDHAM-TODMORDEN-ASHTON-U-LYNE-BURY AREAS
DALTON/WIDNES- CHESHIRE-THORNTON-FLEETWOOD

Online heywood

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday 05 June 16 09:59 BST (UK) »
Firstly,
Apologies for the wrong name - I blame the spell checker and have changed it now.

Secondly,
No problem. I see now why the info was sent privately.
Presumably, then she has given her father as Dudley or it has been transcribed as such. She may have thought she was being asked for her previous husband's name.
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Cazl

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday 28 June 17 21:46 BST (UK) »
To all who have participated in this chat the various Henry and Jane Joynt combinations that you have come up with are several families that have the combination of a Henry Joynt with a wife Jane (4 marriages that I have come across in Co. Mayo alone). I have records of 31 Henry Joynt's that were born in Co. Mayo between 1738-1929 and 9 Dudley Joynt's born in Co. Mayo between 1720 and 1864.  In total I have 40 records for Irish born Henry Joynt's 1738-1931 and 22 Dudley Joynt's 1704-1935.  The records cover births, deaths, marriages, inherited family trees and immigration.  Additionally, I have a databank of every Joynt name and exact year, or estimated year of birth, I have ever come across during my research.   

If anybody is interested and would like further information I have been researching the Joynt family name for over 17 years.  Additionally the Jane Joynt daughter of Dudley is my great-great-great grandmother.

I am also the owner of Joynthistory.com and the Facebook Page Joynt Family History

Carol