Author Topic: Which Mary BREWSTER is this?  (Read 626 times)

Offline Newfloridian

• RootsChat Veteran
  • MENE INTUS ET IN CUTE NOVISTI
    • View Profile
    • The Extended Craxford Family Genealogy Magazine
Re: Which Mary BREWSTER is this?
« Reply #9 on: Friday 17 June 16 15:44 BST (UK) »
Well, problem solved. She was the daughter of John J Brewster and Elizabeth Wignell. She was born in Lyddington in 1869.

The marriage took place at All Hallows Church, Seaton on November 26th 1888 witnessed by her brother William and his sister Lily

Sadly she died of complications following childbirth on October 25th 1890 - I haven't been able to identify a birth registered around that time and no child appears in later censuses. Maybe the pregnancy ended in a stillbirth.

Alan
Leicester / Northampton: Craxford,  Claypole, Pridmore, Pollard, Tansley, Crane, Tilley
Derby: Naylor, Ball, Haywood
Buckinghamshire: Cook
London: Craxford, Lane Crauford
Tyneside: Nessworthy, Simpson

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.