Author Topic: Where Am I? No. 230 - Another Lovely Church  (Read 5206 times)

Offline janan

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Where Am I? No. 230 - Another Lovely Church
« Reply #36 on: Sunday 16 October 16 17:20 BST (UK) »
Sorry about your internet difficulties, but glad you are OK. I agree with Pat, if you have a chance to revive the unsolved ones we could all be driven nuts again by No 12 or the quirky chapel >:( ;D
ALL CENSUS DATA INCLUDED IN POSTINGS IS CROWN COPYRIGHT, FROM  www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

bedfordshire - farr, carver,handley, godfrey, newell, bird, emmerton, underwood,ancell
buckinghamshire- pain
cambridgeshire- bird, carver
hertfordshire- conisbee, bean, saunders, quick,godfrey
derbyshire- allsop, noon
devon - griffin, love, rapsey
dorset- rendall, gale
somerset- rendall, churchill
surrey/middlesex - douglas, conisbee, childs, lyon groombridge

Offline cazza59

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday 18 October 16 15:46 BST (UK) »
Caz, many of us had a lot of interest in trying to solve your WAI series. It kept us guessing for weeks and we learnt a loads of historical facts and a  lot of architectural terms.
I understand your technical problems  with the internet, but if you get chance could you revive some of the unsolved WAI's as I am sure there are many people on here would love another chance and equally there are many new members who could bring fresh ideas to the puzzle.
Looking forward to the quest
Pat

Will do Pat!  Still  have a few new ones to post as well.

Caz
Wilkinson - Shropshire;  Jones - Hereford; Mitchell - Brighton; Emery - Brighton; Hall - Brighton Christopher - Dorset; Bussell - Dorset; <br /><br /><br />This information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk<br /><]

Offline cazza59

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday 18 October 16 15:47 BST (UK) »
Sorry about your internet difficulties, but glad you are OK. I agree with Pat, if you have a chance to revive the unsolved ones we could all be driven nuts again by No 12 or the quirky chapel >:( ;D

Thank you Jan, appreciate your concern.  :)

I'll see what I can arrange.

Caz

Wilkinson - Shropshire;  Jones - Hereford; Mitchell - Brighton; Emery - Brighton; Hall - Brighton Christopher - Dorset; Bussell - Dorset; <br /><br /><br />This information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk<br /><]