Author Topic: 1939 Register  (Read 1188 times)

Offline abcbranch

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
1939 Register
« on: Monday 17 October 16 20:26 BST (UK) »
Hi all  - just wondering if there is any difference to the amount of information available to the searcher  if they use the pay as you go credit system rather than taking out a world subscription?
Broughton - Hull, E Yorks and Lincolnshire
Carr - Hull, E Yorks

Offline josey

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: 1939 Register
« Reply #1 on: Monday 17 October 16 20:31 BST (UK) »
As far as I know, the transcription is the same & the image & additional data [map etc] are available by both means. I access it via my subscription so cannot definitely say what is available via pay as you go, but I cannot see it will be any different.

Josey
Seeking: RC baptism Philip Murray Feb ish 1814 ? nr Chatham Kent.
IRE: Kik DRAY[EA], PURCELL, WHITE: Mea LYNCH: Tip MURRAY, SHEEDY: Wem ALLEN, ENGLISHBY; Dub PENROSE: Lim DUNN[E], FRAWLEY, WILLIAMS.
87th Regiment RIF: MURRAY
ENG; Marylebone HAYTER, TROU[W]SDALE, WILLIAMS,DUNEVAN Con HAMPTON, TREMELLING Wry CLEGG, HOLLAND, HORSEFIELD Coventry McGINTY
CAN; Halifax & Pictou: HOLLAND, WHITE, WILLIAMSON

Offline abcbranch

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday 17 October 16 20:37 BST (UK) »
As far as I know, the transcription is the same & the image & additional data [map etc] are available by both means. I access it via my subscription so cannot definitely say what is available via pay as you go, but I cannot see it will be any different.

Josey
Thank you Josey 
Carr - Hull, E Yorks

Offline jess5athome

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Dad,20/10/1934 - 27/07/2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday 17 October 16 21:51 BST (UK) »
Hi, I've used the pay as you go option and it seems you get the same as Josey describes, image and map etc.

Frank.
Ramsey Ridsdale Ridgway Kempen Knight Harrison Denby Sisson Graney Spilsbury Wain Hebden Abbott Skinn ........ Yorkshire (Doncaster Goole Snaith Thorne area)Lincolnshire Nottinghamshire The Netherlands

Offline abcbranch

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Monday 17 October 16 22:11 BST (UK) »
Hi, I've used the pay as you go option and it seems you get the same as Josey describes, image and map etc.

Frank.

Hi Frank, thank you  -  I just gave it a try out   -  I guess I was hoping for another clue as to place of births but the record doesn't provide that info unfortunately.  Still interesting though.
Carr - Hull, E Yorks