I seek assistance in defining the descendants of my FOLWER branch, descended from this John Lawrence Fowler. Here is what I know about them:
John Lawrence Fowler, eldest son of Joseph Francis and Elizabeth Fowler, was born c 1851 in Winterborne Kingston, Dorset, and baptized in Wareham, St. Mary, on August 11th., 1851 (I.G.I.). On September 5th., 1878, in St. Johnís Church, Ealing, in Brentford district (BMD ref: 3a / 103) John married Marianne Tillyer, the only daughter of James Tillyer, of Craven House, Ealing; Marianne had been born in London, Middlesex about Q1 of 1854, when her birth was registered in St. George Hanover Sq. In the 1881 census they lived on Dorchester Road in Milborne St. Andrew, John 29 being a senior partner in J. L. Fowler & Co. Coal Factory, living with Marian 26 and Joseph H 18 months. In the 1891 census at 5 North Parade Passage, St James, Bath, Somerset, there were John L. 39 and Marianne 37; their three children, Elizabeth T. 9, John L. 7 and Mary 4, all pupils / scholars, were enumerated boarding with a family in Milborne St. Andrew; no sign of son Joseph. In the 1901 census, John Fowler 49 married was a boarder in Melcombe Regis, living on his own means; Elizabeth was in Bromley, Kent; John jr. was in Basing, Hants; I cannot find Joseph or Mary; Marian 50, single <sic>, was living on own means in Wallington, Surrey. Marianne Fowler 47 died in Dorchester district, Dorset, on April 23rd., 1901. John Lawrence Fowler 60 was buried in Melcombe Regis, St. Mary and St. John churchyard, Dorset, on March 22nd., 1911 (NBI-2). John and Marian(ne) had issue:
(1) Joseph Honnor Fowler, born in Milborne St. Andrew about 1879; the birth of Joseph Honnor Fowler, in Q4 of 1879 was registered in Blandford district (BMD ref: 5a / 260); bp. in Milborne St. Andrew, on October 24th., 1879. Joseph, 18 months old, was noted in the 1881 census, living with his parents, in Milborne St. Andrew. I cannot find this Joseph in the 1891 or 1901 censuses. Joseph ?Honnor? Fowler 31, single, born in Milborne St. Andrew, was enumerated in the 1911 census, as a farmer employer, at ?Rynell / Rignall Farm, at Great Missenden, Bucks, in the district of Amersham. Joseph H. Fowler 66 died in Amersham, Bucks, on September 30th., 1945.
(2) Elizabeth Tillyer Fowler, born in Milborne St. Andrew, Dorset, in Q4 of 1881; bp. there on October 21st., 1881. Elizabeth Tillyer Fowler 29, single, was last noted in the 1911 census, in Westerham?, Tatsfield, Surrey.
(3) John Lawrence Fowler, born in Northport, Wareham, Dorset, on January 21st., 1884; bp. February 24th., 1884. John Lawrence Fowler 27, single, a farm bailiff, was enumerated in the 1911 census in Great Missenden, Bucks. John L. Fowler married Ida M. D. White, in Aylesbury district, Bucks, about Q2 of 1911. They apparently lived in Uxbridge district, where the births of their three children were registered. John died about Q3 of 1952, in Uxbridge district. . [ancestors of John S. L. Fowler and James Fowler]
● Marjorie E. M. Fowler, birth registered in Q3 of 1912, in Uxbridge district. About Q3 of 1935, in Uxbridge district, she married John J. OíReilly, an RAF Squadron Leader, who died about the 1980s. Marjorie died in the 1990s. John and Marjorie had one son and one daughter.
● John Lawrence Fowler, born April 16th., 1914, birth registered in Q2 of 1914, in Uxbridge district, Middlesex, England. John married and had two known sons. John 89 died in April 2003, in Ealing, London.
● Robert G. A. Fowler, birth registered in Q4 of 1917, in Uxbridge district. Bob was in the RAF and was killed in W.W. II. No issue.
(4) Mary Fowler, born in Milborne St. Andrew, Dorset, about Q3 of 1886. Mary 24, a poultry farmer, was last noted in the 1911 census, living with her sister, Elizabeth, in Westerham?, Surrey.
I would appreciate any assistance defining other descendants of this family, especially from Joseph Honnor, Elizabeth and Mary Fowler, all cousins of mine.