Author Topic: Help with sumnalls  (Read 546 times)

Offline Kay99

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Help with sumnalls
« Reply #9 on: Monday 21 November 16 18:42 GMT (UK) »
On your previous thread Keyboard found a second marriage for Ann Sunmall/Davies to George Wellings  18th July 1852 All Saints, Wellington  and Ann's father was listed as John Sunmal occupation  Collier so it matches the John Sunmall I posted in 1841 who was a miner http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=705470.msg5816373#msg5816373   

It might be worth considered this John as a possibility for Jonathan although his age looks rather  too old

Apologies re my earlier post on the baptism of Thomas -his parents where Jonathan and Jane -not Ann - So I suppose could have been his mother Jane that Thomas was living with in 1841 but she would have been rather old!!!

Found another baptism for a sibling of Thomas and Ann - William baptised 1812 in Broseley https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:JWCG-4JP  Will keep fiddling.  I wonder if they only baptised the boys?? :)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline wiilams83

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Help with sumnalls
« Reply #10 on: Monday 21 November 16 19:31 GMT (UK) »
Thank you I'm not sure about Jane as her age is far to old. But would need to do some more digging I think is needed.

Like I said Ann married 3times throughout her life times each says her father is Johnathan (John) so not sure what to do next ? 

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.