Author Topic: Marriage for Emily Elizabeth Smith to Alfred Hayward 26 Dec 1883 Monmouthshire.  (Read 1388 times)

Offline Elizlloyd

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage for Emily Elizabeth Smith to Alfred Hayward 26 Dec 1883 Monmouthshire.
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 26 November 16 21:45 GMT (UK) »
Hi keyboard86

Thank you so much for this 1871 Census and the information on her and her family in it, and my mystake thinking of Weston as Weston-Super-Mare totally wrong on my part.

Will add this 1871 Census to her and her family in my family tree.

Thanks

Elizlloyd
Way, Haydon, Sharland, Frost, Gunn, Searles, Carew, Jones, Gould, Smith, Featherstone, Lloyd,

Offline keyboard86

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage for Emily Elizabeth Smith to Alfred Hayward 26 Dec 1883 Monmouthshire.
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 26 November 16 21:55 GMT (UK) »
Hi the birth of Emily Elizabeth Dec qtr 1864 Winchcombe shows Mothers maiden name as Franklin
Keyboard86
Pelly/Pelley/Kingsbury/Challis/Nalder/Rochester/Raydenbow

UK Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Elizlloyd

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 27 September 17 19:28 BST (UK) »
Hi keyboard86,

Thank you for the birth information of Emily Elizabeth and letting me know her mum's maiden name of - Franklin, which I shall look for a marriage in Oxford / Somerset / Wales  for William Smith and Mary Franklin. 

Thanks again

Elizlloyd
Way, Haydon, Sharland, Frost, Gunn, Searles, Carew, Jones, Gould, Smith, Featherstone, Lloyd,