Author Topic: Who were his parents?  (Read 4014 times)

Offline Mary6804

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Who were his parents?
« Reply #18 on: Sunday 06 August 17 01:18 BST (UK) »
Mary Harrington/Madden/Stannard was my great grandmother.  Lived in Fulham.  Any other relatives on this chat?

Offline maggor

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 06 August 17 03:44 BST (UK) »
Hello Mary

I think John Harrington had a brother James Harrington born in Fulham, their parents were John Harrington 1843 and Margaret Sullivan born in Treelee 1844.  James had a daughter with Annie O'Brian who was Mary Ann Harrington.

I'm related to Rose Harrington.

Maggie

Offline Stannards321

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Thursday 22 February 18 06:34 GMT (UK) »
Hello Mary.  My great grandfather was William Henry Stannard, Mary's second husband.  I understand that Mary and William had two children, John Henry and Maggie (aka Margaret).  My great grandmother was Rose, William's first wife, and they had five children before Rose passed away. 

Offline Mary6804

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Friday 23 February 18 14:18 GMT (UK) »
Thanks for the information on the two Stannard/Madden children.  I did not know.  I have lost count of the Harrington/Madden children born by Mary.  Two children by her first marriage, Michael and Annie, two children by her second and Sarah, Edward, James, John by her relationship with John Spaul.  Have I forgotten someone?

James and John Harrington both had daughters called Rose.  Were they named after the first wife of William Stannard?