Author Topic: Rowlatt one name study  (Read 1639 times)

Offline RachelRowlatt

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Rowlatt one name study
« on: Thursday 05 January 17 10:14 GMT (UK) »
Hi guys,
I'm new to rootschat. I am having great difficulty locating the data and webpages created by Karen Tyers in relation to the Rowlatt family. She had mapped much of my family and I'd been in contact with her back in 2010 but she is no longer responding to emails and the websites seem not to work. Does anyone out there have her bulk and wealth of research as I know she was very into sharing information on the Rowlatts.
Many Thanks Rachel Rowlatt (Australia my family by way of Barrowden Rutland England)

Offline KiwiRose

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
Re: Rowlatt one name study
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 17 August 17 04:49 BST (UK) »
Hello Rachel,

Welcome to Rootschat.

A suggestion you may not have tried.

Check out the website GENUKI, Northamptonshire Surnames Home Page. N to R

N    O    P    Q    R
ROWLATT/ROWLETT : 1830-1840: Corby.

Once you click on the researcher’s name you will see contact details.  With luck, the contact details are up to date.
As it is not Rootschat policy to name living people, by checking out the GENUKI site I hope it will lead you to the information you require.

Rowletts, originally from Northamptonshire, are in my family tree and some years ago I did go into the Rowlatt/ Rowlett GOONS site to have a look. At the time I didn’t have enough information to connect up with some of the names listed.  It is disappointing to learn that the site is no longer available.

If you are successful in locating the new whereabouts of the Rowlatt/Rowlett data please let me know.

Regards,
KiwiRose.
Ireland:
County Antrim: Carrickfergus District: Irwin, McAllister, McNeil, Moore.
County Clare: Barrett.
USA:
Washington State: Moore, Hoyt, Sinclair, Johnson, Palmateer, Larrabee.
California: De Curtoni.
New Zealand: De Cartoni, Lofquist, Harding.