Author Topic: Adams - Sarah Ann - Birth certificate  (Read 1056 times)

Online rosie99

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Adams - Sarah Ann - Birth certificate
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 10 January 17 14:40 GMT (UK) »
The trouble with this site is its addictive.  ;D

The GRO site changed around November and at the time were offering copies of birth & death entries available from the new search which were not certified copies as a trial. They emailed them and they were only 6. Hopefully when they have run their other trials they may be available again.

Rosie
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Bearcub

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 10 January 17 15:10 GMT (UK) »
Grrr, I totally missed that! 6 would have been nice.

I usually have a splurge over the Christmas break and it was back up to 9.75 then.

You're definitely right about it being addictive - I've hopped all over this site and there's loads I want to dig into.... I went to bed at 2am last night/this morning!!

;D

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online rosie99

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 10 January 17 15:31 GMT (UK) »
I expect they will be reduced eventually for family history purposes.  I must admit I ordered quite a few while I could. I try not to be on here in the evenings as I then go to bed still trying to solve things.  ::)

Rosie
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk