Author Topic: Anastasia Sullivan..Ireland - New York 1922  (Read 2856 times)

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
Re: Anastasia Sullivan..Ireland - New York 1922
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 05 February 17 11:13 GMT (UK) »
There doesn't appear to be any entries on the SSDI for Anastasia Sullivan born 24 August 1901 or any Anastasia   ???

Sandra
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline anniedwyer84

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Irish Nutter on the Hunt for Rellies :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 20 March 17 14:50 GMT (UK) »
Got myself some new but very little information on her. Went to visit my gran-aunt the other week to swap photos and information as you do, and she tells me that Anastasia/Stasia married someone with the surname Butler.

So, anyone know where to look for a Sullivan-Butler marriage from 1922 onwards? Don't know the first name of the chap either

Thanks
The surnames, which I am interested in are; Maternal side: Ryan, Kevin, Grant, Grady, Gleeson, Walsh, Dwyer, Paternal side: O' Dwyer, Woodlock, Rochford & Britton - all in Tipperary; and Kelly and Hoynes in Laois.

Ryan, Campbell, Luttrell, Grant, Grahame, Bainbridge and Brown in Queensland, Australia

Tighe in Victoria, Australia.

Grant in Philadelphia, Sullivan and Penny in New York; and Britton in Connecticut

Offline anniedwyer84

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 28 May 17 19:10 BST (UK) »
Hi!

Hoping for some American marriage help please! I'm looking for a marriage of my great-aunt, Anastasia/Anastatia/Stasia/Stacia Sullivan to either Michael or Thomas Butler, or any man with the surname Butler after 1922 in New York possibly, as that's where her sister lived when she travelled to American in 1922.
My gran-aunt has told me her mother told her that she married Butler. Would love to see if that's true.

Thanks in advance,
Annie

Topics on same person merged ~ moderator
The surnames, which I am interested in are; Maternal side: Ryan, Kevin, Grant, Grady, Gleeson, Walsh, Dwyer, Paternal side: O' Dwyer, Woodlock, Rochford & Britton - all in Tipperary; and Kelly and Hoynes in Laois.

Ryan, Campbell, Luttrell, Grant, Grahame, Bainbridge and Brown in Queensland, Australia

Grant in Philadelphia, Sullivan and Penny in New York; and Britton in Connecticut

Offline Peanuts08

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Saturday 02 March 19 14:31 GMT (UK) »
Hi!

Hoping someone can help solve a mystery for me please. I'm searching for information of what became of my great-aunt after she came to the United States of America in 1922. Here's what I know about her:

Anastatia Sullivan b. 24 August 1901 Bouladuff, Thurles, Co. Tipperary, Ireland to John Sullivan and Bridget Walsh. She immigrated to America on the SS Baltic from Liverpool on December 9th 1922 going to her brother-in-law, James Penny in Buffalo, NY. She was 19 years old at the time. Her name on the immigration listing was Stasin Sullivan. There is a listing earlier that year, but she didn't travel.

Could anyone suggest where I can go to from here please. Would love to find out more information about her.

Regards & thanks
Annie

Hi I am looking for more information pertaining to my father's mother. We do not know much but we have been told her name is Anastacia Sullivan and she was born in 1906. She had family in Buffalo New York and stayed with her sister before coming to Massachusetts. Please let me know if I can help more.

thanks,
Holly

Offline anniedwyer84

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Saturday 02 March 19 14:39 GMT (UK) »
Holly - it could be a connection with you. If you reply to this, I can pm you

Offline Peanuts08

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Monday 22 July 19 15:38 BST (UK) »
Hi! I just sent you a message! Hope to here from you!