Author Topic: Anthill & connected families  (Read 3774 times)

Offline Artypie

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Anthill & connected families
« Reply #18 on: Saturday 17 March 18 17:22 GMT (UK) »
That's interesting, wonder if they made domestic ware or if it was sanitary ware, pipes or whatever.
Platts - Morrell - Smith - Humphrey - Hancock - Heritage - Wilkins - Satchell/Satchel - Brooks/Brookes - James - Brown - Wardle - Hall - Croson/Croston - Davis/Davies - Fox - Humber - Sibson - Cooke/Cook -Chapman - Musson - Mountney - Ward - Cullen - Mumford/Mumfoot - Hoverd - Scriven/Scrivins - Ward - Harvey - Groombridge - Bullock - Holt - Harris - Cooper - May - Downs

Offline Danone

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Friday 08 June 18 08:38 BST (UK) »
Hi mareanna
I have spoken to John the last few days I sent him my families website name so he can have a look also I sent him the work from it that my cousin Micheal in America had sent me from the side so he read that .
Steve

Offline Danone

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Friday 08 June 18 08:40 BST (UK) »
Talking to John it's like I have known for all of my life he seem such a nice person wish I had got to know you that way I said I wish I had met him .
Ste

Offline Danone

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Friday 29 June 18 09:51 BST (UK) »
 :) :) :)
hi guys im looking for bridge farm huse ibstock leicestershire
ann cooper
age 42 1839
thurlaston leicestershire
wife
spouse joseph cooper
children
jane cooper
john william cooper
ste

Offline Danone

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Friday 29 June 18 10:29 BST (UK) »
 :) :) :)
yep got back on now tryed to look some think on here message said im not allowed just tryed to find a farm stanton under bardon wood farm were mums family lived not allowed to do   a picture for my records this isnt fair at all.
steve
ANN
COOPER WIFE
DAU JANE COOPER
SON JOHN WILLIAM COOPER 

Offline jennifer c

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Latest bud on my family tree
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Sunday 01 July 18 11:35 BST (UK) »
There is an Ibstock map of 1881 when they were there online. I think the way the enumerator wrote the addresses it is a house belonging to the farm. At the beginning of the enumerators piece it say High Bridge Farm.

Jennifer
Stevens /Godfrey /Rudgley /Claridge/ Gipson /George /Bliss
Census information is Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Danone

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday 03 July 18 10:52 BST (UK) »
Hi mareanna
Spoke to John yesterday he's having trouble with his computer any way i told him about going on phillimores blog site the marriages on there are from mums side of the family mums cousin is Glensie Lee she's on face book with me she's doing a book she's been researching the mounteney family they married into the Branson family Mary another but can't spell it again with out looking also they married into your side the Anthill family Gleniseies side is Lee ,deacon from checketts road Leicester and Pryor barkby who was my mums gran Sarah Pryor born 1873 father John Pryor mother Jane Pryor ( hartshorn) Sarah married John William Deacon checketts road Leicester they lived Acorn street just round the corner .so now I think from what have found out your cousin .mums maiden name is cooper ,her great great grandfather Charles cooper married Elizabeth Geary born 1810 Stanton under bardon father John Geary he married Alice frost in 1799 Thornton she was Anglian father William frost steward for lady Jane Grey at bradgate house as was his father Richard frost who married Elizabeth Gervis. The family I couldn't think of was Dexter .william and Richard frost their father was Thomas frost married Mary nuttall .when I whent back on the website the phillimores yesterday I found another Alice frost married Joseph Dexter 16 th of May 1776 Newtown linford  broad gate now I'm wondering if our Alice lost her first husband and married the Dexter it says Alice frost Liberty record number Gbps/ liers/ mar/00110983/1
Ste
Our Alice her Christ date
Was 18th of October 1784 father William frost Alice mother Alice frost ( Sharman) I have all of that family as well have tryed to find Elizabeth Gervis but couldn't find her parents she said Markfield but Gervis Markfield.

Offline Danone

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday 03 July 18 10:59 BST (UK) »
Mums mother was Constance lily deacon she married mums father Ernest cooper born Ashby road Markfield ,his father was Joseph cooper born 1875 blacksmith his father was Abraham cooper son of Charles and Elizabeth cooper.her family whent to live at Stoke hey so farm ratby lane at the back of the Golf course the farm backs onto cow lane ratby .theres a farm there that belongs to the cooper family John and Micheal cooper mum whent school with John Charnwood high school broad lane Markfield .
Ste

Offline Danone

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday 03 July 18 13:37 BST (UK) »
Hi mare a
Been back on phillimores
Francis ward of barrow upon soar
Married Elizabeth mounteney of wood house eves 3rd of of July 1775

William baguley
Married
Mary Branson
25th Dec 1833

Abraham sins worth Married Mary Anthill 17th Nov 1828

Here's the one from mums grans side
John deacon
Married Mary mounteney by lic 21 st sept 1778the deacons were checketts road Leicester.
Steve