Author Topic: Plan of Wigtownshire Churchyards Including register of names 1800 - 1950  (Read 2482 times)

Offline Scott_M

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Plan of Wigtownshire Churchyards Including register of names 1800 - 1950
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 30 January 18 06:40 GMT (UK) »
Hi julie I had a look at the books I have listed in the previous post. I looked under McNab and other variants along with Jackson. I did not see any listings .. there are. Few books missing in my collection so hopefully some other readers will have the other books in the area and check for you.. good luck hope you find what u are looking for..  there were a couple of Jackson but not your person ..

All the best
Scott

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Julie Paterson

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 30 January 18 06:54 GMT (UK) »
Thanks Scott.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline cir

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 31 January 18 17:09 GMT (UK) »
Maybe of interest.......

Erica Johnson is the Genealogy contact for the library service (Dumfries and Galloway), who can explain what is available etc. re cemeteries and graves, and where it is to be found.
Ramsden (Stanley nr Wakefield) and Roo (Horsforth) in West Yorkshire, UK