Author Topic: Jane Warner of the Dorset area circa 1840-68  (Read 2339 times)

Offline Annette7

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Jane Warner of the Dorset area circa 1840-68
« Reply #9 on: Friday 10 February 17 03:59 GMT (UK) »
And now I've found something else, which may or not be related.

A Charles Graves married a Jane Warner Jun. quarter 1849 St. Geo. Han. Sq., London.

FindMyPast shows that this marriage too was by licence (dated 15/6/1849) - however, details of the marriage itself don't appear to be available online so have no idea how old (licence just says of full age), who their fathers were, and can't confirm where they were born.

So frustrating.

Annette
Scopes (One-Name Study - Worldwide)
Suffolk - Grist, Knights, Bullenthorpe, Watcham
Scotland - Spence, Horne, Cowan, Moffat
London -  Monk

Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.   Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.   Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline sunny51

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 10 February 17 04:22 GMT (UK) »
thank you. is this all on find my past? i'm with ancestry and finding lincs records difficult
promising signs of a jane warner then. will add this into the tree and research the possibilities.
john graves and ann graves appear on the finlator will
many thanks Annette
Critchley, Morgan, Mogford, Marks, Price,  Pryce,Hammond, Lambert, (Davis) Lane and Thomas in Gloucestershire, Herefordshire and Somerset to South Wales.  Northover, Samways, Stevens, Clark, Ridge and Thornhill in Dorset

Offline amondg

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 10 February 17 05:13 GMT (UK) »
Finlator Cameron (Jr.) first wife Elizabeth was buried 17 August 1812 at Grimoldy Lincolnshire.

Finlator (Jr.) also had three sisters Sarah, Naomi and Mary plus a brother William who had a son James by 1826 when the will of Finlator Cameron senior was probated.

Offline sunny51

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday 10 February 17 05:27 GMT (UK) »
a short life. they were only married the year. This Elizabeth is listed as Mother of Mary but her husband buried same is Richard.
Yes, have William and his children  thanks
Critchley, Morgan, Mogford, Marks, Price,  Pryce,Hammond, Lambert, (Davis) Lane and Thomas in Gloucestershire, Herefordshire and Somerset to South Wales.  Northover, Samways, Stevens, Clark, Ridge and Thornhill in Dorset