Author Topic: GOSS FAMILY SWANSEA -GLAMORGANSHIRE.h  (Read 470 times)

Offline Diane Heddon

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
GOSS FAMILY SWANSEA -GLAMORGANSHIRE.h
« on: Wednesday 15 February 17 00:36 GMT (UK) »
Please can someone help? I would like to know Edith Maud Goss born 8/8/1925 I believe she married Samuel Higgins. born12/11/ 25 I would like to know her parents names. many thanks if you can help me here, I have looked on a few sites already!regards Diane.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Annette7

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: GOSS FAMILY SWANSEA -GLAMORGANSHIRE.h
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 15 February 17 00:59 GMT (UK) »
The only way to know for sure is by purchasing her birth certificate - her birth entry shows her mothers maiden name was Henderson.

A Samuel S Goss married an Edith M. Henderson Mar.qtr.1925 Swansea.

Annette
Scopes (One-Name Study - Worldwide)
Suffolk - Grist, Knights, Bullenthorpe, Watcham
Scotland - Spence, Horne, Cowan, Moffat
London -  Monk

Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.   Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.   Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Diane Heddon

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: GOSS FAMILY SWANSEA -GLAMORGANSHIRE.h
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 15 February 17 02:05 GMT (UK) »
The only way to know for sure is by purchasing her birth certificate - her birth entry shows her mothers maiden name was Henderson.

A Samuel S Goss married an Edith M. Henderson Mar.qtr.1925 Swansea.

Annette
Thank you very much Annette this is very helpful. regards Diane.