Author Topic: Elizabeth Muir Maxwell  (Read 408 times)

Offline SWH1

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Elizabeth Muir Maxwell
« on: Thursday 16 February 17 19:24 GMT (UK) »

Hello again, trying to find out if this lady was a nurse or was living in Glasgow around 1900s. 

Elizabeth Muir Maxwell born peebles 1896.  She married a James Robertson and head to the USA. Anything might help. 

I am really trying to separate her from another Scottish Women's Hospital member with actually the same name but she was born in Largs. I have details on her.

Many thanks

Alan

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline SWH1

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth Muir Maxwell
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 16 February 17 19:30 GMT (UK) »
From the Scarlet finders site

MAXWELL   Miss   Elisabeth M.,   Nurse   Valjevo   1-Apr-15   1-Sep-15   (Now Mrs Robertson)
MAXWELL   Miss   Elizabeth M.,   Nurse   America Unit   4-Aug-16   1-Apr-19

Where my confusion lies is that i found on a site a nursing application in 1922 that the Elizabeth from Largs! stated she joined the SWH in April 1915. However she never married.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.