Author Topic: Andrew Jones & mary gatewood  (Read 1146 times)

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
Re: Andrew Jones & mary gatewood
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 18 February 17 20:40 GMT (UK) »
Nothing to positively identify Andrew Jones - as i said census prior to 1850 only give the name of a head of household, the rest were numerically sorted by age. Unfortunately Jones is also such a common name.

Sandra
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline AllieCarr-Russo

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Andrew Jones & mary gatewood
« Reply #10 on: Friday 19 January 18 00:05 GMT (UK) »
sandra,

i am sorry i have not been on for awhile it has been cold where i am and i don't like going down to my office in the basement, freezing down there lol.

thank you so very much on all the information that you found. i notice a wm leach that name i recently found in the tree it could be his father in law. but thank you again you have been a very big help.

Allison
I am researching the following names
husband's father side: Russo, Grasso,  Gere, Quackenbush, Hayward, Jackman, Davis, Jessop & Deaves, Pike Moore, newman, Harcourt, Beaumont, Hamilton,

husband mother side: Native American:Wengard, Renolds
Jones, Rinehart, Hammann, Kurthe

My mother's side: Grappone, Miano, Famiglietti,

My dad's side Donegal, Ireland: Carr, Campbell, McShane, Hawkin(Harkin), McCarthy, Gillespie, Cunningham, McHugh, McClafferty, Doherty, Cassidy, Bryne, O'Byrne, O'Donnell,