Author Topic: Falstone baptisms  (Read 783 times)

Offline DROBSON-CLARK

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Falstone baptisms
« Reply #9 on: Monday 13 March 17 07:47 GMT (UK) »
Thanks you so much to everyone for their help. I am doing this in New Zealand so it is really lovely that people are so kind to give up their time on the other side of the world. Tanks again. :)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline c-side

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • The 'three' now have a cousin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 15 March 17 23:16 GMT (UK) »
I looked further at Falstone Presbyterian baptisms today - beyond the baptism I found a few weeks ago (would have done that last time if I hadn't been in such a rush  :-[ )

Elizabeth daughter of George and Helen Armstrong at Kerseycleugh in the parish of Falstone county of Northumberland was born on -------  and baptised on 9th September 1827

Shame they didn't insert date of birth

Christine

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline trish1120

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Happy me
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 16 March 17 03:33 GMT (UK) »
Well done Christine :)
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Cummins, Miskelly(IRELAND + NZ) ,Leggett (SFK + NFK ENGLAND + NZ),Purdy ( NBL ENGLAND + NZ ), Shaw YKS, LANCs + NZ), Holdsworth(LINCS +LANCS + NZ), Moloney, Dean, Fitzpatrick, ( County Down,IRE) Newby(NBL.ENG, Costello(IRE), Ivers, Murray(IRE),Reay(NBL.ENG) Reid (BERW.SCOTLAND)