Author Topic: St Robert RC Morpeth look up request  (Read 630 times)

Offline River Tyne Lass

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
St Robert RC Morpeth look up request
« on: Tuesday 21 February 17 15:01 GMT (UK) »
I was wondering if anyone would be able to look up a baptism for Isabella Miller at St Robert RC Church. What I would like to know from this entry is what her birth date was and who were her sponsors.

The baptism date was 25 June 1855 and her parents were Jacob and Jane Miller.  I found this out from FamilySearch.  Hopefully, as this is an RC Church her birthdate will be there too.

I will greatly appreciate any help that can be given.
Conroy, Fitzpatrick, Watson, Miller, Davis/Davies, Brown, Senior, Dodds, Grieveson, Gamesby, Simpson, Rose, Gilboy, Malloy, Dalton, Young, Saint, Anderson, Allen, McKetterick, McCabe, Drummond, Parkinson, Armstrong, McCarroll, Innes, Marshall, Atkinson, Glendinning, Fenwick, Bonner

Offline c-side

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • The 'three' now have a cousin
    • View Profile
Re: St Robert RC Morpeth look up request
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 21 February 17 17:11 GMT (UK) »
The records are at Northumberland Archives so I should be able to check this out for you tomorrow

Christine

Offline River Tyne Lass

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 21 February 17 17:31 GMT (UK) »
Thank you so much for this Christine! I really appreciate that you are willing to do this for me :)
Conroy, Fitzpatrick, Watson, Miller, Davis/Davies, Brown, Senior, Dodds, Grieveson, Gamesby, Simpson, Rose, Gilboy, Malloy, Dalton, Young, Saint, Anderson, Allen, McKetterick, McCabe, Drummond, Parkinson, Armstrong, McCarroll, Innes, Marshall, Atkinson, Glendinning, Fenwick, Bonner

Offline c-side

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 22 February 17 17:51 GMT (UK) »
Isabella Miller was born on 11th June 1855 to Jacob and Jane Miller.  Sponsers were Martin Burke and Ellen Flynn.

Christine

Offline River Tyne Lass

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday 22 February 17 18:41 GMT (UK) »
Thank you so much for this Christine.  I really appreciate your kindness in helping me with this.  This has been of real help in furthering me on with my family tree.  I am so glad that there are Rootschatters out  like you out there who generously give their time to help others.   :D :D

Offline c-side

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Thursday 23 February 17 23:12 GMT (UK) »
You're welcome - and I know you do the same, that's what is so good about rootschat.

Incidentally, I have never seen RC records like this one - no sign of latin anywhere!  Makes life so much easier  :D

Christine