Author Topic: German Pork Butchers in Britain - 2  (Read 264 times)

Offline barbara13511

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: German Pork Butchers in Britain - 2
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 18 March 17 17:49 GMT (UK) »
thanks Histres, though it was a private message I sent to Richard.  I have emailed you.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline johnbhoy

• RootsChat Member
  • For my Grandchildren
    • View Profile
Re: German Pork Butchers in Britain - 2
« Reply #10 on: Friday 21 April 17 08:49 BST (UK) »
Total inconvenience trying to find the locked thread and the new thread, and having to try and cross reference, takes the fun out of it all   ::) ::) ::)
Scotland (Helensburgh, Glasgow, Banff, Campbelltown); MacKenzie, McKenzie, Donnachie, Donachie, McClafferty, Fee, Scullion, Cairns, McDonagh, McFinney,Chalmers,Stewart, McAllister

Ireland (Donegal-Rosses, Mullaghduff, Boyle Co Roscommon & other counties); Donachie, Finnigan, McGinley, Brennan, Sharkey, Boyle, Sweenie, Kearns, Balmartin, Martin, McDonald, Irvine

England (Carlisle); Ashbridge,Armstrong, Cavers, Wall, Dixon
England (Blackpool) Hall, Barker
Germany (Hohebach,Württemberg) Wahl

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.