Author Topic: Percy Shaw and Florence Gauthier who I believe were married in the Channel Isles  (Read 365 times)

Offline JJen

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Percy Shaw and Florence Gauthier who I believe were married in the Channel Isles
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 08 March 17 19:01 GMT (UK) »
Albert Shaw of Brading, Isle of Wight, licensed victualler died 26 May 1895. Probate to Eleanor Ellen Shaw, widow. Effects - 720 14s 3d

JJ

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Lindyloo

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Percy Shaw and Florence Gauthier who I believe were married in the Channel Isles
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 09 March 17 11:22 GMT (UK) »
Thanks for all your help, I obviously was spelling my great grandmother name wrong, and they did get married in Southampton. 
Setterfield, Shaw, Gautier, Stone, Dobson, Hogben, Wells

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.