Author Topic: Percy Shaw and Florence Gauthier who I believe were married in the Channel Isles  (Read 2995 times)

Offline JJen

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Percy Shaw and Florence Gauthier who I believe were married in the Channel Isles
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 08 March 17 19:01 GMT (UK) »
Albert Shaw of Brading, Isle of Wight, licensed victualler died 26 May 1895. Probate to Eleanor Ellen Shaw, widow. Effects - £720 14s 3d

JJ

Offline Lindyloo

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Percy Shaw and Florence Gauthier who I believe were married in the Channel Isles
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 09 March 17 11:22 GMT (UK) »
Thanks for all your help, I obviously was spelling my great grandmother name wrong, and they did get married in Southampton. 
Setterfield, Shaw, Gautier, Stone, Dobson, Hogben, Wells

Offline LWoodley

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 22 February 18 23:23 GMT (UK) »
Hi LindyLoo, 

Florence Elvina Gautier is in my family tree too.  Her sister, Jane was my great grandmother. 
I've also been in touch with another ancestor in the past couple of days who is also descended from Florence.   Florence must be trying to connect us all from the grave!
(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

Kind regards,
Lisa

Offline GaryB

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Marion Marjorie was my mum, she died in 2012, aged 97. Percy Shaw, my grandfather is buried in Southall, died 1934 and buried with full military honours being the holder of a D.C.M. from the Boer War. Hopefully attached is an image of Sgt. Shaw's medals....on display in The Rifles Museum in Winchester. Sorry, given up trying to attach image !!!!
Shaw, Gautier