Author Topic: Dalton/Crowe Corrogemore Tipperary  (Read 9854 times)

Offline AherlowFamily

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Dalton/Crowe Corrogemore Tipperary
« Reply #54 on: Saturday 14 April 18 16:22 BST (UK) »
Hello patDEN,

I received your nice PM but the messaging system will not let me respond. If possible could you send me another message containing e-mail contact information ? I would really appreciate it! It would be great to correspond with you.

Thanks!

AherlowFamily

Offline patDEN

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: Sunday 15 April 18 00:43 BST (UK) »
Thanks AherlowFamily ... just gatheirng my thoughts as we speak!  So glad I was browsing yesterday!
Will send you the photo immediately!
patDEN

Offline patDEN

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday 17 April 18 06:36 BST (UK) »
To Northwest26
Thanks for your reply to my personal message Northwest26 ... the reason you don't see it on the forum is because it is private communiation between the two of us! 
I am convinced that the Mr Dalton you refer to as Maurice Dalton who was accidentally killed by the runaway trap in 1869 is my James Dalton,  I will send you details of this later.
My husband's grandmother, Winifred Dalton, was a sister to Mary Dalton Crowe, wife of John Crowe. So, yes, we are connected to this family of Corregemore.  However more on that later, as well.  I really wanted to reply as soon as I could so you could see that your message had reached me.  I will next send you a PM and we can then get stuck into these families!  So glad you replied!
Cheers
patDEN

Offline northwest26

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday 17 April 18 15:01 BST (UK) »
Thank you patDEN. I'm still not sure I understand the private reply vs the other, so bear with me. I look forward to sharing our family history! A cousin and I are working together to figure out how  Winifred Hanly Dalton (Maurice's first wife) connects to my mother, and her many siblings. Looking forward to hearing from you. Northwest 26