Author Topic: Thomas Pridding & Gladys (Winn) Pridding  (Read 3105 times)

Offline trish1120

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Happy me
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas Pridding & Gladys (Winn) Pridding
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday 15 March 17 10:52 GMT (UK) »
Re Mrs S Mazey, Sister of Thomas from attesation papers.

Marriage Reg Sept 1896 Cardiff, 11a 590
Thomas MAZEY and Mary PRIDDING on same page

1881 Census we have;
Robert Priddy, 28
Margaret Priddy, 28
Joseph Priddy, 7
MARY Priddy, 5, Daug, born Harlepool, Durham********
Dorothy Priddy   4
Margaret Priddy, 1
Robert Priddy, 1mth   

I cant post 1911 Census details due to copyright issues but in 1911 Robert RIDDING age 60 is living with Thomas/Mary Mazey.

All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Cummins, Miskelly(IRELAND + NZ) ,Leggett (SFK + NFK ENGLAND + NZ),Purdy ( NBL ENGLAND + NZ ), Shaw YKS, LANCs + NZ), Holdsworth(LINCS +LANCS + NZ), Moloney, Dean, Fitzpatrick, ( County Down,IRE) Newby(NBL.ENG, Costello(IRE), Ivers, Murray(IRE),Reay(NBL.ENG) Reid (BERW.SCOTLAND)

Offline trish1120

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Happy me
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday 15 March 17 11:03 GMT (UK) »
Death Reg;
Deaths Dec 1900
Pridding,  Margaret Ann, Cardiff,  11a   241, age 49

Cummins, Miskelly(IRELAND + NZ) ,Leggett (SFK + NFK ENGLAND + NZ),Purdy ( NBL ENGLAND + NZ ), Shaw YKS, LANCs + NZ), Holdsworth(LINCS +LANCS + NZ), Moloney, Dean, Fitzpatrick, ( County Down,IRE) Newby(NBL.ENG, Costello(IRE), Ivers, Murray(IRE),Reay(NBL.ENG) Reid (BERW.SCOTLAND)

Offline sleeky

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday 13 June 17 08:00 BST (UK) »
Hi all.  my husband is descended from the Barry Priddings who I know came from the north of England.   I have done some research in the past and have a few certificates.  I have a certificate somewhere with the name McMullen on but not sure what its for without digging through my old papers. There are  also photos of Mary Mazey (nee Pridding) and photos of Charles and Tom Pridding together with a wedding group labelled Francis Pridding. 
If anyone wants copies I will post them for you and can look at my documents for any info I might have. 
Kay

Offline trish1120

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Happy me
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday 13 June 17 13:02 BST (UK) »
Welcome to Rootschat Kay (sleeky).

Hopefully jrivard105 will reply to you soon.
How wonderful you have photos. Its a dream we all have on Rootschat that someone will come along with those.

Trish :)

Offline Rose Marie nee: Pridding

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Monday 04 November 19 20:03 GMT (UK) »
I am a Pridding (all over the world Priddings are related)    My grandparents name was Thomas and Margaret Gladys Pridding whom came over from Wales and children grew up in Ontario, Canada.  They had five children -- Thomas, Les, Gladys, Betty, Robert and another I never met whom lived in Australia.    My father was Robert Llewellyn Pridding born 1933 and passed away in Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada in 1992.      One of my great grandfather's brothers (I think), Graham Pridding and his spouse Sally, we met in London England in 1999.    They moved from Wales to France a few years after that and I lost contact.     Please message me here as I have the entire history back to 1700 done by my fathers sister Gladys Cutler (nee: Pridding).   Margaret Gladys Pridding was her mother.    Sincerely, Rose Fleming (nee:  Pridding)    Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Offline Kay Slee

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday 27 November 19 08:10 GMT (UK) »
Hi,  my husbands great grandparents were Thomas MAZEY and Margaret PRIDDING.  They lived in Barry, South Wales. (We live in Barry) His grandmother Harriet Known as Peggy SLEE kept  in touch with the Cutler family in Canada many years ago and i probably still have some of her photos and letters if you are interested in seeing them.  I have some of the family tree but not so much on the Pridding side.  Let me know if you would like to see any of the photos and i will try to look them out.  Regards Kay Slee

Offline Rose Marie nee: Pridding

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday 27 November 19 14:23 GMT (UK) »
Gladys Cutler was my Aunt.   She has passed along with her husband, my Uncle Nick.   Gladys Margaret Cutler (nee Pridding) was my father's sister.      I would love to see some information on this and I can also send you information I attained from Thomas Pridding in Wales.  (some dates back to mid 1700's   I live in Edmonton, Alberta Canada so if you are interested I can give you my email to forward information and we can converse that way.   

Offline Kay Slee

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday 27 November 19 17:57 GMT (UK) »
Hi, that would be great. .  regards,. Kay

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Thursday 28 November 19 10:38 GMT (UK) »
please do not publish your contact details on the internet, this is not safe practice and it is how spammers pick up your details. Please use the private message function if you feel the need to exchange contact details.

Sarah
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk