Author Topic: EDWARD of Forteviot  (Read 638 times)

Offline RNA

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
EDWARD of Forteviot
« on: Sunday 19 March 17 03:17 GMT (UK) »
Hoping there are some persons who maybe researching this family.  If so I would love to hear from you.

I have Jean EDWARD born abt 1768/1770 who married Wm NIVEN, I think 6 Dec 1789 at Dunning.  The link I found for Dunning only shows one name and that is of Wm NIVEN.  Their first child was born 1790 (David) and they go on to have more children through to about 1807 at Forteviot.

Please feel free to send me a message etc.
TIA
Rachel
Alliston (CAM)  Holmes (WAR) M(a)Kinnon (IOS) M(a)cPherson (IOS), Stevens (DOR), McLean(IOS) Nic(h)olson(IOS) Nicol (PER) Niven (PER) RAVEN (LEI>NZ)Satterthwaite(WOR & WAR) Stevens(DOR) Wedderspoon (PER) Wood(LIN &NTT)

Offline Rosinish

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • PASSED & PAST
    • View Profile
Re: EDWARD of Forteviot
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 19 March 17 07:47 GMT (UK) »
Hi Rachel,

I think if you get any info. it would best to share on your thread as this could help with others who are related noticing your thread on a 'google' search?

A lot of people doing (FH) Family History are directed here through such communication when they type in a name & area on 'google'.

You would be surprised at the outcome of many posts, even many yrs after they 1st posted.

Annie
South Uist, Inverness-shire, Scotland:- Bowie, Campbell, Cumming, Currie

Ireland:- Cullen, Flannigan (Derry), Donahoe/Donaghue (variants) (Cork), McCrate (Tipperary), Mellon, Tol(l)and (Donegal & Tyrone)

Newcastle-on-Tyne/Durham (Northumberland):- Harrison, Jude, Kemp, Lunn, Mellon, Robson, Stirling

Kettering, Northampton:- MacKinnon

Canada:- Callaghan, Cumming, MacPhee

"OLD GENEALOGISTS NEVER DIE - THEY JUST LOSE THEIR CENSUS"

Offline RNA

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: EDWARD of Forteviot
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 19 March 17 10:51 GMT (UK) »
Hi Annie

Thanks for your reply which of course I would of course share any information I get.  That's my aim is to help others as well :)
I probably used the wrong terminology by saying "Message" :) "Reply to this thread" would have been better I guess.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.  Appreciated.

Rachel
Alliston (CAM)  Holmes (WAR) M(a)Kinnon (IOS) M(a)cPherson (IOS), Stevens (DOR), McLean(IOS) Nic(h)olson(IOS) Nicol (PER) Niven (PER) RAVEN (LEI>NZ)Satterthwaite(WOR & WAR) Stevens(DOR) Wedderspoon (PER) Wood(LIN &NTT)