Author Topic: Problem with FTM 2014.1  (Read 888 times)

Offline roycymru

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Problem with FTM 2014.1
« on: Tuesday 21 March 17 21:21 GMT (UK) »
Hi

Recently updated to FTM 2014.1 from FTM 2014. I now I have a problem viewing images in galleries on other members family trees if I follow a hint to their tree. I get no image (see attached). Just tried the on-line chat for a resolution and they were stumped. Has anyone else come across this problem and more importantly a solution?!

Regards

Offline Jomot

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with FTM 2014.1
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 21 March 17 23:16 GMT (UK) »
I had the same problem a while back although not connected to FTM as I don't use it as a gateway.  The message and black screen were exactly the same though. 

Unfortunately Ancestry were unable to offer any explanation or solution, although for the most part the problem seems to have resolved itself as it only happens intermittently now.  No help to you, I know, but at least you know it isn't just you.

MORGAN: Glamorgan, Durham, Ohio. DAVIS/DAVIES/DAVID: Glamorgan, Ohio.  GIBSON: Leicestershire, Durham, North Yorkshire.  RAIN/RAINE: Cumberland.  TAYLOR: North Yorks. BOURDAS: North Yorks. JEFFREYS: Worcestershire & Northumberland. FORBES: Berwickshire, CHEESMOND: Durham/Northumberland. WINTER: Durham/Northumberland. SNOWBALL: Durham.