Author Topic: Glennie Family of Waterlooville....I have old letters belonging to the family.  (Read 851 times)

Offline Ringrose

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
I am trying to contact any member of this family so that I can return to them an envelope containing lettters ,Family trees etc connected with their family.when my husband died last year I found an envelope full of original lettters going back to 1840s ....some letters from Windsor Castle.This envelope has an address on the back of Glennie ,Waterlooville and was sent in 1996 At the time my husband had been researching the one and only name on our nearest church War Memorial...Robert Alexander Wallis Wilson and somehow he was sent all the wonderful papers which I would like to return to the family.
Any help would be appreciated
Ringrose

Mann Ringrose Prior( West London)Prior (Halstead Colchester and Sudbury)Ringrose (Northants) Clark(sussex  Bath)Light(Shropshire West London)Barber(Northants)Gaudern (Northants)Piper(Suffolk)Carter (Essex)Nightingale,Stiles,Dunk,Hedgecock(Kent)Mann(south Devon )Le Cronier,Le Quesne,Poingdestre,Esnouf,Le Guyt,Anley.Le Carteret(Jersey)Clark(Bath,Batcombe,and Nyland )
er(essex)Nightingale(kent Sussex)Sutton (sussex)

Offline Paco

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Glennie Family of Waterlooville....I have old letters belonging to the family.
« Reply #1 on: Friday 24 March 17 14:58 GMT (UK) »
I have found a couple of families on the Electoral rolls for Waterlooville that may be of help. I have eliminated those of the 35 age range as your husband received the information 21 years ago when they would have been children. (*)

regards and good luck tracking them down.

(*) Moderator Comment:
Edited in accordance with RootsChat policy of not publishing details of living people here, or details of people who may still be living. This is to protect all concerned from spam, identity abuse, internet abuse, etc, etc.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

Essex/Dorset/Berks

Offline Ringrose

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Glennie Family of Waterlooville....I have old letters belonging to the family.
« Reply #2 on: Friday 24 March 17 15:37 GMT (UK) »
Have done both....one couldnt getvthrough as telephone number wasn't recognised .Alexander did speak to me and his nephew did contact me the same day about four months ago but nothing since.
Ringrose
Mann Ringrose Prior( West London)Prior (Halstead Colchester and Sudbury)Ringrose (Northants) Clark(sussex  Bath)Light(Shropshire West London)Barber(Northants)Gaudern (Northants)Piper(Suffolk)Carter (Essex)Nightingale,Stiles,Dunk,Hedgecock(Kent)Mann(south Devon )Le Cronier,Le Quesne,Poingdestre,Esnouf,Le Guyt,Anley.Le Carteret(Jersey)Clark(Bath,Batcombe,and Nyland )
er(essex)Nightingale(kent Sussex)Sutton (sussex)