Author Topic: flora teresa wilson ne devlin  (Read 1857 times)

Offline diverden

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
flora teresa wilson ne devlin
« on: Monday 27 March 17 20:03 BST (UK) »
i am trying to trace the children of FLORA TERESA WILSON ne DEVLIN 1890-1966 , i know that she married Thomas Henry WILSON  1890-1923 and   moved to salford england about 1914-15 and had four children THOMAS in 1916 ,Margaret in 1917 ,ARTHUR in 1919 and ISABELLA in 1920 . Thomas Henry was a doctor and he died i 1923 in salford england    i think that FLORA moved back to ANTRIM shortly after Thomas Henry died ,and i know that flora died in COLERAINA  hospital in 1966 but i can find no trace of the children ,any help would be most appreciated ,thanks in advance 
wilson..howse..bramley

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: flora teresa wilson ne devlin
« Reply #1 on: Monday 27 March 17 20:19 BST (UK) »
Where in 'Antrim' would she have lived? Coleraine Hospital, like Coleraine itself, is Co. Londonderry.
Away sorting out DNA matches... I may be gone for some time many years!

Offline diverden

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday 27 March 17 20:50 BST (UK) »
hi aghadowey ,i know she got married in ballycastle  and i think she came from esson  but thats as much as i know
wilson..howse..bramley

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Away sorting out DNA matches... I may be gone for some time many years!

Offline scotmum

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • A tree full of life, a life full of branches!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Monday 27 March 17 21:00 BST (UK) »
His death was listed in the Northern Whig:
WILSON —August 13th, 1923, at a Private Nursing Home, Manchester, Dr. Thomas Henry Wilson, youngest son of Thomas Wilson, Ballyvesey. Carnmoney
"Trees without roots fall over!"

""People who never look backward to their ancestors will never look forward to posterity." - Edmund Burke

Don't just wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Be curious and however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.”  Stephen Hawking

In a world where you can be anything, be kind .

Offline diverden

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday 29 March 17 19:41 BST (UK) »
a very big thank you aghadowey and scotmum for the information it has been very helpful
wilson..howse..bramley

Offline Gilby

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Saturday 01 April 17 15:11 BST (UK) »
This doesn't really answer the question, but here's a bit more information on this Wilson family:

Thomas Henry Wilson's parents were Thomas Wilson (c1849-1931) and Isabella Reid (c1851-1941).

Mallusk Graveyard - Old Section
Erected by Robert Wilson of Ballyvesey as a tribute of regard, tp the memory of his Uncle JAMES FERGUSON who departed this life, 15th April 1823/1825 [?] aged 69 years.  Also the said Robert Wilson who died 10th April 1849 aged 44 years.  Also his wife Jane who died 19th Nov. 1875 aged 67 years.  Also his grand-son DAVID died 23rd July 1894, aged 16 years.  JANET WILSON died 29th Aug 1926.  WM. JOHN WILSON, died 20th April 1930.  HENRY R. WILSON, died 16th Jan 1945.

Mallusk Graveyard - New Section
ERECTED to the memory of DAVID WILSON physician and surgeon of Notting Hill, Whiteabbey who died 5th October 1908, aged 67 years.  Also his sister ELIZABETH WILSON who died 17th July 1903, aged 63 years.  Also his nephew DAVID WILSON physician and surgeon of Notting Hill, Whiteabbey, who died 5th February 1956 aged 83 years.  Also wife of above ELIZABETH DUNDEE ADAMS WILSON, who died 20th March 1965, aged 88 years.  Also daughter of the above MURIEL ELIZABETH WILSON who died 10th August 1980 aged 76 years.

Mallusk Graveyard - New Section
WILSON.  In loving memory of THOMAS WILSON, Ballyvesey, who died 24th Feby. 1931, aged 82 years.  Also his wife ISABELLA, who died 29th May 1941, aged 90 years.  Their son JAMES, who died 31st December 1956, aged 82 years.  His wife ELIZABETH, who died 28th July 1958, aged 78 years.  At rest.

Offline diverden

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Monday 03 April 17 19:42 BST (UK) »
hi gilby , thanks for the information it is very helpful i did not know about the grave inscriptions so it as helped me a lot .
wilson..howse..bramley

Offline rathmore

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday 04 April 17 15:13 BST (UK) »
all mentioned on family search

http://www.familysearch.org

Florence Wilson death 1966 in Salford age 69