Author Topic: Years ago..... Rennie Requa  (Read 1266 times)

Offline Carole in Dallas

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Life is evanescent but love eternal.
    • View Profile
Years ago..... Rennie Requa
« on: Wednesday 29 March 17 21:42 BST (UK) »
Years ago, I found an old family photo that was torn.  I wanted to post it on findagrave.com and ancestry.com but was unsure what I could do with one of the individuals head torn off.  Luckily for me, one of the restorers here place a head on Great Aunt Eula and restored.  Since then, I have found a cousin who had that very same photo WITH the head on!  And here it is.  Would love to have it restored with color and without.  Thanks EVER ever so much!
Wylde, Barrow, Andrews, Tracy, Tracey, Cocks, Dowdeswell, Roland, Steyner, Fewtrell, Gambuti, Nurmi, Haring, Requa, Blauvelt, Smith, Shirley, Kemp, Withey, Requa, Snider, Blauvelt, Sherwood, Yeury, Blaunch, Bell, Graham, Smith, Riker, Everetts, Bogaert, Everts, Evertse, Glaes, Laurens, Boogaertman, Cozyns

Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline ymfoster

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Years ago..... Rennie Requa
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 30 March 17 12:51 BST (UK) »
Just a clean up,  :)

Yvonne
Restorers may use my restores to colour, acknowledgement appreciated.

Mostly England - <br />Walne Nfk - Argent Barritt Hammond Sfk - Asprey Comber Cribb Gundrey Higgs Plaw Sewell Sumption Sry - Baldwin Bull Nth -  Brumfield Dufty London Wor -  Calverley Greenhalgh Lan - Dodson Stainsby NRY - Denison WRY - Whittle Yks - Dormer Mdx - Felmingham Eng - Grecian Nbl -  Hayse Mass US - Jenner Ounstead Weeding Ssx - McDonald Skye - Campbell McIndoe McMillan Inv - Window Gls

Offline japeflakes

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 30 March 17 14:04 BST (UK) »
b&w edition:

Offline Trishanne

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 30 March 17 16:04 BST (UK) »
Here's one from me. Incidentally is she Rennie, as in title, or Jennie, as under the photo?
Pat
Bownass - Lancashire & Westmorland
Hoggarth - Lancashire & Westmorland
Jackson- Lancaster
Waller - Dent, Yorkshire dales
Omerod - Lancashire
Redburn - Lancashire
Evans - Hereford

RESTORERS please do not use my restores without my permission THANK YOU

Offline Trishanne

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday 30 March 17 16:05 BST (UK) »
One with some colour
Pat
Bownass - Lancashire & Westmorland
Hoggarth - Lancashire & Westmorland
Jackson- Lancaster
Waller - Dent, Yorkshire dales
Omerod - Lancashire
Redburn - Lancashire
Evans - Hereford

RESTORERS please do not use my restores without my permission THANK YOU

Offline Handypandy

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Thursday 30 March 17 17:47 BST (UK) »
one from me....

Offline Carole in Dallas

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Years ago..... Jennie Requa
« Reply #6 on: Thursday 30 March 17 23:30 BST (UK) »
OH MY....thank you thank you thank you!  Absolutely LOVE these photos. Thrilled to pieces! Hugs hugs hugs and more hugs of appreciation to all of you!

I am so happy to have these restored. Cannot thank you enough...now I have a photo with the right head!  The girl on the far left had been torn off when I initially had it restored.  Delighted to see what Auntie Eula actually looked like as a young girl!
Wylde, Barrow, Andrews, Tracy, Tracey, Cocks, Dowdeswell, Roland, Steyner, Fewtrell, Gambuti, Nurmi, Haring, Requa, Blauvelt, Smith, Shirley, Kemp, Withey, Requa, Snider, Blauvelt, Sherwood, Yeury, Blaunch, Bell, Graham, Smith, Riker, Everetts, Bogaert, Everts, Evertse, Glaes, Laurens, Boogaertman, Cozyns

Offline Carole in Dallas

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
PS This is what the old photo looked like ...
« Reply #7 on: Thursday 30 March 17 23:48 BST (UK) »
With no idea of what Eula looked like on the far left, a head was placed on the body so that I could post the photo.  The photo I had was damaged.

Offline Carole in Dallas

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Friday 31 March 17 00:54 BST (UK) »
I went back to the original photo that my Aunt had and then compared it to the photo that a cousin had and noticed that the top was missing from the photo that all you restored.  Is there a way to add the top of the photo.  Here was the one that I had