Author Topic: Marriage for Margaret Coey Boyles b) July 31, 1904 to David Christie, Co. Antrim  (Read 3742 times)

Offline muriellecampbell

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
The parents of Margaret Coey Boyles b) July 31, 1904 are Alexander Boyles b) 1874 and Mary Ann Baillie b) 1877.  The family information I have is that Margaret Coey Boyles married David Christie but I don't know when the marriage occurred.  I have yet to find out if there are any children born to this couple.  Any help would be appreciated. :-X ;)
Murray and Campbell

Offline scotmum

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • A tree full of life, a life full of branches!
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage for Margaret Coey Boyles b) July 31, 1904 to David Christie, Co. Antrim
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 30 March 17 15:29 BST (UK) »
A Margaret Boyles married a David Christie on 3rd July 1935 in the Belfast area. You can find the record, and for a small cost view same, on the GRONI website.

As has been mentioned to you on other threads, births in the timescale cannot be searched online for Northern Ireland.
"Trees without roots fall over!"

""People who never look backward to their ancestors will never look forward to posterity." - Edmund Burke

Don't just wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Be curious and however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.”  Stephen Hawking

In a world where you can be anything, be kind .

Offline muriellecampbell

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage for Margaret Coey Boyles b) July 31, 1904 to David Christie, Co. Antrim
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 30 March 17 17:18 BST (UK) »
A Margaret Boyles married a David Christie on 3rd July 1935 in the Belfast area. You can find the record, and for a small cost view same, on the GRONI website.

As has been mentioned to you on other threads, births in the timescale cannot be searched online for Northern Ireland.

Thank you for your kind help with the marriage date for Margaret and David Christie.  I do understand now about how long one has to wait until the births can be searched online for Northern Ireland. 8) :)
Murray and Campbell