Author Topic: Margaret Lowery, late Robinson, formerly Cooper ?  (Read 1349 times)

Offline Juninho

• RootsChat Extra
  • Per Mare Per Terram
    • View Profile
Re: Margaret Lowery, late Robinson, formerly Cooper ?
« Reply #9 on: Monday 10 April 17 21:56 BST (UK) »
Hi, the only positive info I have for this evening is finding a possible William and Margaret in 1851 in Gateshead  as husband and wife, no children, aged 25 and 24.  Unfortunately it still doesn,t add up. No Lowery/Cooper marriage yet either. Tomorrows another day. Very well done on the marriage and fathers, I,m sure they will bear some significance in this.
 Best wishes,
     Martin
Lowery.Lowrey.Lowry etc-Durham,Northumberland
Stephenson- Durham
Howgego- All
Maughan, Maugham- Durham
Reavley- Durham
Dixon- Durham
Emmerson-Weardale
Rutherford-weardale

Offline Juninho

• RootsChat Extra
  • Per Mare Per Terram
    • View Profile
Re: Margaret Lowery, late Robinson, formerly Cooper ?
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 16 April 17 21:43 BST (UK) »
Now have 3 Margaret Robinsons on 1851 census. Most likely of the 3; William and Margaret at Shuttles Benshaw, Gateshead aged 25 and 24 with a Henry Robinson as lodger.
 1849 Marriage William and Margaret at All Saints Newcastle with fathers Joseph Robinson and William Cooper as you found looks most likely.
 No Cooper/Lowery marriages found so far.
1851 census for John Lowery has him as a visitor at 17 Moorgate St, Sunderland. Age 23, labourer b. Jarrow.
 1841 census for Margaret daughter of William (45), waterman, and Mary(43) Cooper at Redheugh Gateshead with William 12, Robert 5, George 5 and James 2.
 Assuming that William Cooper Robinson b.1852 , bapt 28 Mar 1852 is the one I,m looking for and that the 1849 marriage of William and Margaret is also correct, would it now make sense to get those certificates or are there still too many questions unanswered ???
 Thanks once again for not only proposing possible solutions but also getting me to think outside the box. 8). Lowery Cooper Robinson formerly late, I could  :'(;D
Regards,
Martin
Lowery.Lowrey.Lowry etc-Durham,Northumberland
Stephenson- Durham
Howgego- All
Maughan, Maugham- Durham
Reavley- Durham
Dixon- Durham
Emmerson-Weardale
Rutherford-weardale