Author Topic: Johanna Cremin  (Read 9903 times)

Offline Sinann

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Johanna Cremin
« Reply #72 on: Sunday 30 April 17 20:42 BST (UK) »
I've looked through the rest of the Boherbue register from 1855 forward and I didn't find anything new.
There is the missing two years 1861 and 1862, we think Delia was born during these years but possibly one of the others as well, what's a bit off putting is the gap from Bridget 1857 and no one in '58 '59 or '60.

If your sure all the family went to America it looks like that is where you need to look for traces of Mary, Nora and Timothy.

You might consider asking for help on the USA board here, if you do be sure to give a link to this thread and lay out clearly what you have already found to save people doing unnecessary searching.
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/usa/

and Good Luck

Offline foleygirl

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: Friday 05 May 17 17:13 BST (UK) »
Sinann, I thank you for all the help! I will check the site you gave me. I found more on the Cremin line through Johanna but my researching is put aside for a few weeks as I'm at my cabin in the mountains. I drove many miles to hook up to wifi to let you know that I won't be responding until the end of the month. Thank you again for your thoughtfulness and guidance.

Offline Sinann

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: Friday 05 May 17 17:33 BST (UK) »
I hope you had other things to do with the wifi as well, enjoy your break and good lick with the search.

Offline foleygirl

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: Friday 05 May 17 17:54 BST (UK) »
Connecting to you means the world to me and I didn't want to leave you wondering. I love the cabin, wildlife, and pine trees but I do miss internet. I'm sure you can relate how wonderful it is when a dead end family line suddenly overfills with information. I didn't want to stop researching. I feared you'd think I got what I wanted and ungratefully disappeared. I'm not that kind of person. 

Offline Sinann

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: Friday 05 May 17 17:58 BST (UK) »
Not at all, I know you're not like that. Sounds like a lovely place, I went out to cut the grass and ended up spending the day in the garden it's good to get away from a screen every on and than.