Author Topic: Lindley Family - gold miners  (Read 2329 times)

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Hugs.............
    • View Profile
Re: Lindley Family - gold miners
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday 19 April 17 15:07 BST (UK) »
I think that Irene Anson Gee died in Oldham, Lancs in September 1992

Maybe a good idea to contact the ancestry tree owner to compare notes. Although they have a positive date of death for Irene Anson Gee, they are not quoting the correct birth year - 1918 instead of December 1914  ::)

Sandra
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Kells3

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Lindley Family - gold miners
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday 19 September 17 17:37 BST (UK) »
Hi!
I have been doing my family tree as we know we are related to Eli Lindsay but not sure how. We had a newspaper cutting and I've managed to find out through researching that he is my 3rd great uncle!

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.