Author Topic: Ellen Leonard Death record  (Read 2032 times)

Offline Sinann

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Ellen Leonard Death record
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 18 April 17 21:28 BST (UK) »
If your having trouble finding your old posts just click on PROFILE in the brown area under RootsChat banner at the top of any page, that will bring you to your own profile and there is a 'show posts' feature on the left written in blue. just click that and all your posts will come up.

Offline brendariani

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 18 April 17 21:40 BST (UK) »
Thank you very much. 😀

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 18 April 17 21:47 BST (UK) »
If your having trouble finding your old posts just click on PROFILE in the brown area under RootsChat banner at the top of any page, that will bring you to your own profile and there is a 'show posts' feature on the left written in blue. just click that and all your posts will come up.

From there you can click on the link that says "topics" that will list all the topics that you've started  ;)
Away sorting out DNA matches... I may be gone for some time many years!

Offline Sinann

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 18 April 17 22:21 BST (UK) »

From there you can click on the link that says "topics" that will list all the topics that you've started  ;)

I never spotted that, very handy, I see there is also attachments, thanks.