Author Topic: James Fahey & Ellen Dalton married c1834, Timothy & Mary Ryan marriage c1840  (Read 901 times)

Offline Phil.Mellifont

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
I’m interested in communicating with any descendants of my my G-G-Grandparents James Fahey who married Ellen Dalton Tipperary circa 1830 and/or Timothy Ryan who married Mary Ryan Tipperary circa 1840.   
My G-Grandfather was John Fahey 1836-1913 who married Bridget Jacobs c1862 and later married Mary Ryan c1869.   John came from Cappawhite and emigrated to Australia on the Renfrewshire in 1875.
I’ll be visiting Ireland and Tipperary in May 2017 and would be thrilled to share a beverage or an email with any distant cousins in Ireland, or any persons who have these names in their family research.
Kind regards
Phil Mellifont

Offline Maggsie

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: James Fahey & Ellen Dalton married c1834, Timothy & Mary Ryan marriage c1840
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 02 May 17 10:35 BST (UK) »
Hi,
send an email to the two sites below

the local paper is the Tipperary Star
http://www.tipperarystar.ie

Have a nice trip.
Maggsie

Offline Phil.Mellifont

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: James Fahey & Ellen Dalton married c1834, Timothy & Mary Ryan marriage c1840
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 02 May 17 10:39 BST (UK) »
thanks Maggsie
regards

Offline healyjfch

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 03 May 17 08:46 BST (UK) »
I’m interested in communicating with any descendants of my my G-G-Grandparents James Fahey who married Ellen Dalton Tipperary circa 1830 and/or Timothy Ryan who married Mary Ryan Tipperary circa 1840.   
My G-Grandfather was John Fahey 1836-1913 who married Bridget Jacobs c1862 and later married Mary Ryan c1869.   John came from Cappawhite and emigrated to Australia on the Renfrewshire in 1875.

Phil Mellifont

Do your Ryans have a nickname. Loads of Ryans in Co Tipperary.
Enjoy your holiday and I hope you get to meet plenty of family connections