Author Topic: Central Auckland Research Centre, Auckland Libraries, closure 8 June till 3 July  (Read 362 times)

Offline genebrarian

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Greetings

Just to advise you that the Central Auckland Research Centre is expected to be closed from 8 June till week beginning 3 July for refurbishment.

Films interloaned from FamilySearch or the National Library of New Zealand may still be viewed during this time in the Reading Room of Sir George Grey Special Collections on L2 of Central Library.

Research Centre staff are still contactable via email arc[at]aucklandcouncil.govt.nz during this time and I can still be contacted on my direct line 09 890 2411.

We recommend visiting either the West Auckland Research Centre, Level1 Waitakere Library or the South Auckland Research Centre, Level 1 Manukau Library; or making use of our online databases:

http://www.aucklandcitylibraries.com/DigitalLibrary/topicpages/Family-history.aspx

EVENTS
HeritageTalks (formerly Family History Lunchtime Series) are usually held in the Whare Wananga on Level 2 of Central Library.
During the closure period between 8 June to 3 July, the events will instead be held on the 3rd Floor of Central Auckland Library in the Waitemata Room.

Please be sure to pass this news on.

Many thanks and kind regards SEONAID

Edit by Moderator: Dates of closure changed as per OP's advice. Spades
Family History Librarian – so my professional research interests are everyone everywhere!

Personal interests: Harvey (Newfoundland and Kent, UK and Ireland); Pottle (Newfoundland); Boother (Kent and Ireland); Sullivan (Kent and Cork, Ireland); McKenzie (Aberdeen and Edinburgh, Scotland); Little (Aberdeen and Edinburgh, Scotland); Swanson (Caithness, Scotland)