Author Topic: birth details wanted - France after 1838  (Read 2366 times)

Offline popsit

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: birth details wanted
« Reply #9 on: Friday 12 May 17 22:41 BST (UK) »
I would suggest you amend the heading to make clear the place and country.  At the moment we can only guess!  :)

???? Ihave in the heading, birth details France and in the  message I have the arrondesments  is this not place and country

Modertor comment: the topic title of the first post has been amended. It is this title that shows on the Rootschat forum.

Thank you.
Be good to your Mum

Offline popsit

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: birth details wanted - France after 1838
« Reply #10 on: Friday 12 May 17 22:43 BST (UK) »
Any increased incidence of fraternal twins comes down the mother's line, so George and his father having twin children is just a co-incidence. Identical twins are just random and not related to any family propensity.

Thank you for that

Popsit
Be good to your Mum

Offline popsit

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 12 May 17 23:41 BST (UK) »
jayaygee

http://archives.paris.fr/s/5/etat-civil-reconstitue/?

"Naissance" in Type de Document and searching for "Burns" returns (amongst others) -

"Burnouf (1831) - Buron (1822) ....."

Image 6 looks like "Ken'th Burns" possibly? Any thoughts?

Just pipped by previous poster!!

Thank you for the above. I did read the reply that you say "you were pipped at the post" and have been through the lot. Yours above also interested me and I do think it is Kenneth and not Henrietta. If I could clarify things a little.
The couple I am looking for is..... George Barnet Burns and Anne Melanie Boval, married 22nd Sept. 1838 in Paris, however they lived at 16 Rue Pastourelle which is the 3rd arrondisment. On the copy of the marriage I have he says his first name is Charles. This is a big lie as he was never called Charles or even baptized as Charles. Throughout his life he lied all the time and was a person who lived on his wits so to speak. He had liasons with five women three of whom he married. This Kenneth one interests me as it occurred in 1839 and the other that is more interesting is number 41  because the child is called Jeane marie anne. Jeane was the name of Anne Boval's mother and Anne of course was her own name, I am thinking marie may have been the grandmother maybe. Thee only thing that is frustrating is I cannot read the year. It looks like it may end in a 9, so any children they had must be born after or in the year 1838 and possibly 1839 as by 1841 Barnet is back in England. He just up and left Anne according to the write up in Wikipedia.

Popsit
Be good to your Mum

Offline popsit

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday 12 May 17 23:57 BST (UK) »
There was a Burns born in Paris in 1839, check the archives (they are partly online), you'll find the reconstituted civil registration record here:
http://archives.paris.fr/arkotheque/visionneuse/visionneuse.php?arko=YTo2OntzOjQ6ImRhdGUiO3M6MTA6IjIwMTctMDUtMTIiO3M6MTA6InR5cGVfZm9uZHMiO3M6MTE6ImFya29fc2VyaWVsIjtzOjQ6InJlZjEiO2k6NTtzOjQ6InJlZjIiO2k6MTU1OTQ7czoxNjoidmlzaW9ubmV1c2VfaHRtbCI7YjoxO3M6MjE6InZpc2lvbm5ldXNlX2h0bWxfbW9kZSI7czo0OiJwcm9kIjt9#uielem_move=0%2C0&uielem_rotate=F&uielem_islocked=0&uielem_zoom=40
Yours sincelery
Belgian Ancestry Help
You can visit our website at belgianancestry.weebly.com

Although I have already replied to you do you think it possible to have any deaths looked for in the years 1839-1840. Just a thought

Popsit
Be good to your Mum

Offline hanes teulu

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Saturday 13 May 17 08:45 BST (UK) »
If you click on the link in my previous post and select "Deces (Deaths)" instead of "Naissances (Births)" you can search for yourself

Offline jayaygee

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Saturday 13 May 17 10:36 BST (UK) »

that is more interesting is number 41  because the child is called Jeane marie anne. Jeane was the name of Anne Boval's mother and Anne of course was her own name, I am thinking marie may have been the grandmother maybe. Thee only thing that is frustrating is I cannot read the year. It looks like it may end in a 9, so any children they had must be born after or in the year 1838 and possibly 1839 as by 1841 Barnet is back in England. He just up and left Anne according to the write up in Wikipedia.

Popsit
[/quote]

The surname on image 41 is definitely BURON
BDF Twigg, Ellingham, Gates
BKM Bilbey, Collins, Brandon, Norwood, Smith
HAM Holloway (Romsey area)
HRT Brooks (Tring area)
LDN Saunders, Beedle
MDX Saunders
MLN Maitland, Robertson, McGlashan(all Edinburgh)
OXF Morby, Cross, Gardner (all Banbury area)
SAL Jones, Mathews, Higginson, Davies, Gobourn, Blount
WAR Pritchard (Birmingham)
WRY Dickinson, Atkinson, Mellon, Pritchard, Ashforth, Helliwell, Hague, Dungworth (all Sheffield area)

Offline jayaygee

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Saturday 13 May 17 10:49 BST (UK) »
As I've said before elsewhere, one of my better tricks is sending posts before they are finished though I don't know which key is responsible!  My dreadful typing certainly is. Anyway, as I was about to say, the year of birth of Jeanne Marie Anne is year 9 of the French Republic.  It's the Republican calendar which began on 22 September 1792 and was abolished by Napoleon on 1 January 1806.  Year 9 corresponds to 23 September 1800 to 22 September 1801.

Judith
HRT Brooks (Tring area)
LDN Saunders, Beedle
MDX Saunders
WRY Dickinson, Atkinson, Mellon, Pritchard, Ashforth, Helliwell, Hague, Dungworth (all Sheffield area)

Offline jayaygee

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Saturday 13 May 17 11:41 BST (UK) »

They lived at 16 Rue Pastourelle, 3rd Arrondissement.

Popsit

Just a bit of information that might be useful you and other researchers if you are not aware of it is that the numbers of the districts in Paris changed in 1860 after the incorporation of some surrounding villages into the city.

Rue Pastourelle is in the 3ème now but before 1860, don't think it was - it looks more like 8ème.  That said, I can't for the moment find whether the old or new numbers were used for the reconstitution of the Paris civil registration for events prior to 1860.  For what it's worth.

Judith
HRT Brooks (Tring area)
LDN Saunders, Beedle
MDX Saunders

Offline popsit

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Saturday 13 May 17 23:04 BST (UK) »
As I've said before elsewhere, one of my better tricks is sending posts before they are finished though I don't know which key is responsible!  My dreadful typing certainly is. Anyway, as I was about to say, the year of birth of Jeanne Marie Anne is year 9 of the French Republic.  It's the Republican calendar which began on 22 September 1792 and was abolished by Napoleon on 1 January 1806.  Year 9 corresponds to 23 September 1800 to 22 September 1801.

Judith

Thank you. Well that means it wasn't mine as 1838/9 is the timeline for me.nNever mind upwards and onwards hopefully lol.

Popsit
Be good to your Mum