Author Topic: William Munely Black watch lost at the Battle of Delville Wood on 16 July 1916  (Read 678 times)

Offline Mike Morrell (NL)

• RootsChat Member
  • Netherlands
    • View Profile
I had a go at this too.

Mike
Photo restorers may re-use and improve on my posted versions. Acknowledgement appreciated.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Mike Morrell (NL)

• RootsChat Member
  • Netherlands
    • View Profile
I was playing around with Photoshop using this photo just as an example to try new things out on. This version has just a few minor improvements on my previous version.
Mike
Photo restorers may re-use and improve on my posted versions. Acknowledgement appreciated.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline neilston war memorial

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: William Munely Black watch lost at the Battle of Delville Wood on 16 July 1916
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 20 May 17 19:48 BST (UK) »
thank you very much for all these