Author Topic: Sydney Cecil Geering 2nd Lieut  (Read 1155 times)

Offline Paul The Rat

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Sydney Cecil Geering 2nd Lieut
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday 27 February 18 16:05 GMT (UK) »
Hi MaxD
I received your personal message, thank you & yes I have seen the posts. (I could not see how to reply to you personally.)
I am not very techy so I am not keen on signing up on websites where I have to pay, there's to many dodgy sights to know which is genuine. Best security is not to sign up, I also get tired of the junk email I keep receiving.
The info I have gained has helped place the locations so maybe I can look to visit them in August.
I will pass on the information to my brother who may look deeper now we have the new info.
Cheers.
Paul

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline MaxD

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Sydney Cecil Geering 2nd Lieut
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday 27 February 18 16:15 GMT (UK) »
Delighted, travel safe.

MaxD
Double  Essex/Suffolk
Randle/Millington Warwicks
Sokser/Klingler Austria/Croatia

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.