Author Topic: Shepherdson children born Ontario 1887-1897  (Read 3296 times)

Offline polarbear

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Shepherdson children born Ontario 1887-1897
« Reply #27 on: Thursday 25 May 17 13:58 BST (UK) »
Here is the 1905 birth of the unnamed child....

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:9Q97-Y3S4-979?mode=g&i=736&cc=1784212

The death registration for the child doesn't seem to be available at familysearch but is through Anc,,,y.

PB
We search for information but it is up to the thread owner to verify that it is correct.

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline bbart

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Thursday 25 May 17 17:11 BST (UK) »
bbart I'm unable to see Mary Hood's obit, nor Albert Jones nor the birth of the unknown in 1905-the link to the latter takes me to Simmons marriage.

I corrected the link for the unnamed  baby, but I see you should have it from Polarbear.  The links for Mary Hood and Albert Jones work (for me), so I'm not sure why you can't see the newspage  ???

Offline Cockneyrebel

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Friday 26 May 17 11:18 BST (UK) »
Hello polar bear and bbart, found the unnamed child's birth record and was able to read Mary Hood's obit but still can't get to the obit of Albert Jones, when I click on it, it says:
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.
If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.

All beyond me! It's a great pity as I might have found out more about him and Margaret too and whether there were any children.
Does anyone know what happened to John and Helen Simmons who were both aged 3 at 1921 census?
Are there any dod's for Edna (Cleinfeldt) and Ilean Morden (Card?
Cr
Rosser, Henderson, Chapman, Clarkson, Harper, Healey, Horth, Page, Bowers, Ritchie, Sheen, Smith and Weymark.

Offline polarbear

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Friday 26 May 17 15:03 BST (UK) »
Odd that the link to Albert's obit won't work for you.
It is a relatively short obit that indicates Albert was born in Wales and had lived in Green River for the past 21 years. Died 24 March 1952. Survived by his wife, the former Margaret Shephardson. No mention of any children.
Funeral service was in the Chapel of L. E. O'Neill with interment in Stouffville Cemetery.

PB
We search for information but it is up to the thread owner to verify that it is correct.

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline Cockneyrebel

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Saturday 27 May 17 08:09 BST (UK) »
Thank you polarbear that gives me what I needed from the obit.
Cr
Rosser, Henderson, Chapman, Clarkson, Harper, Healey, Horth, Page, Bowers, Ritchie, Sheen, Smith and Weymark.