Author Topic: Margaret Conway (1785-1862), Owen Conway (1788-1873) Letitia Conway (1793-1843)  (Read 422 times)

Offline Rodney53

• RootsChat Member
  • Owen Wynne Morgan, my 3 x great-grandfather
    • View Profile
Hello,

I am hoping that some may be able to help me in gathering information about these three people.

I have found three Conways with birth years close enough for them to be siblings. Margaret Conway (1785), Owen Conway (1788) and Letitia Conway (1793-1843).

I have seen a death notice (1843) in a newspaper identifying Letitia Conway as the daughter of William Conway Esq. (I have seen a document suggesting that he, or a son by the same name, was a barrister).

I have seen a death registration for Owen Conway in (1873).  Margaret Conway (1785-1862) was the wife of the Rev. Moore Morgan of Dunlavin. (The Morgans are ancestors of mine).

The evidence suggests that Letitia Conway and Margaret Conway Morgan both died in Dublin, while Owen Conway died in Gortin. Letitia Conway was living at 3 Lower Dorset Street Circular Road Dublin, according to her burial record from the St. George parish.

I am trying to determine whether these three Conways are siblings.

Is anyone aware of these three Conways being related? I have not had much success in seeking information about Owen and Letitia Conway.

Many thanks in advance.
Rodney53