Author Topic: Pilots name  (Read 1019 times)

Offline IMBER

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Pilots name
« Reply #18 on: Saturday 03 June 17 13:12 BST (UK) »
Just to clarify further. As mentioned, 1431 graves were not concentrated. The grave at Lenham was one of those maintained in a war graves plot. A nice photo of part of the plot here:

http://www.cwgc.org/find-a-cemetery/cemetery/40166/LENHAM%20CEMETERY

Imber
Skewis (Wales and Scotland), Ayers (Maidenhead, Berkshire), Hildreth (Berkshire)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline yattonharry

• RootsChat Senior
  • My Best, YattonHarry
    • View Profile
Re: Pilots name
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday 14 November 17 17:03 GMT (UK) »
Posted by: Carol gent
on: Tuesday 30 May 17 20:52 BST (UK)  Insert Quote
Hi Grandarog.
After your reply, I have joined the Kent History Forum,which I have found very interesting!
However,still no joy with finding pilots name. Would I be able to contact Neil Barker, if so how?
Many thanks.
Carol.
Hi Carol, How did you manage to join please?  I tried a couple of times and couldn't answer the question 'what is the admins name'.  No idea came to mind, but could you possibly let me know please?  Thanks,
WALES: Bevan, David, Thomas in area of Ystradyfodwg [Rhondda] Llangeinor and Bettws [Glam] Glamorgan Farms of interest: Graigddu, Gwaunadda, Llwynypia, Maesllan, Penygraig and Cwmsaerbren | RAYMOND, St Davids Pembrokeshire; OWEN St Davids Pembrokeshire; JONES Upper Neath Valley;
ENGLAND: Somerset, Yatton, Kenn, Portishead, Weston-i-Gardano, Clevedon & Bristol. Names: Nethway, Perris, Knight, Gosling, Payne.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.