Author Topic: Memorial Tablet in Springsure Presbyterian Church, Queensland  (Read 2744 times)

Offline Ruskie

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Memorial Tablet in Springsure Presbyterian Church, Queensland
« Reply #18 on: Monday 12 June 17 00:21 BST (UK) »
Thanks. I will see what I can come up with

Offline mrs.bee.5

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday 13 June 17 10:41 BST (UK) »
Hello,
Glad the photos were received, sorry not perfect in frame, not that good at photography, it sort of scares me.  Lorna who was a wonderful person, in her 80's, would like to know, if you can, a little info. about her ancestors.  Her GGGrandfather, Thomas McLaughlin, lived in Catherine Street, Limavady and was that near your current home.  She wasn't sure if or which ship he came out on or with Robert PATTON at all.  Hope to hear from you or even the person who may be searching this name or different spelling, as you have pointed out. Thanks...bee

Offline cyclamen

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday 13 June 17 14:50 BST (UK) »
I'll see what I can find out. Did Lorna by any chance give you any  dates? McLaughlin is such a common name in this area some dates would be helpful.

Catherine Street, Limavady, was actually where my grandmother's family lived. The town of Limavady is about 3 miles from Robert Patton's family home.

I will get back to you if I find anything.
Moody, Patton, Hemphill, Haslett, Hopkins, Simpson, Fleming,Walker. Co Londonderry
Simpson, Moody Co Armagh
Walker Co Tyrone, Co Donegal and Dublin