Author Topic: Dominick Healy, born 30 March 1890  (Read 286 times)

Offline m23to53

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Dominick Healy, born 30 March 1890
« on: Thursday 08 June 17 18:42 BST (UK) »
According to a couple of records pertaining to his later life, he was born  either in Ballyhannis, Co. Mayo or Anghmore (a typo I assume for either Aghsmore or Annaghmore). Whatever, I have been unable so far to find a record of his birth, athough there are a couple of possibilities on the 1901 census. I assume he is the Dominick Healy born Ballyhannis, resident at Devonport on 1911 English census, aged 21.
The record in UK, Royal Navy Registers of Seamen's Services, 1848-1939 on Ancestry says Ballyhaunis for birth place, but I think it should be Ballyhannis.

Assuming the date of birth is correct, is it possible to confirm it in records? Incidentally there are a couple of Dominick Heallys registered in Co Mayo in 1889 (in Clanmorris and Swineford).

many thanks
John

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online dathai

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online dathai

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile

Offline Maiden Stone

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Dominick Healy, born 30 March 1890
« Reply #3 on: Friday 09 June 17 01:56 BST (UK) »
Neither Dominick was in Addergoole or Crossard on 1911 Ireland Census.